19

It was around 2 days later now and Clay had definitely been consistent on wanting me back. Over 75 texts a day, and over 20 calls a day trying to get me to come back. I said good bye to Punz and told him we need to keep in touch more. As I was walking, I started to wonder if this was the right choice? I decided it was and continued my journey back home. I soon arrived and held my hand up to the door like I was about to knock. I froze. If this bitch is still with her I'm kicking his balls and blocking his number. I knocked. I froze. Before I could been realize it, Clay ran out of the door and hugged me. But I didn't hug back. Yes I loved the feeling but he literally said he liked me then proceeded to kiss his ex. Like bro that doesn't make sense. So I just walked inside up to Sapnap's Room. I went inside and locked the door so clay couldn't get in.

"Welcome back." Sapnap said.
"This bitch said he liked me then kissed his ex. It doesn't make any sense!" I rambled.
"I think you need to listen to what Clay has to say." Sapnap replied. I didn't want to, but I figured I should hear his bullshit half of the story. I went downstairs, and the first thing he says is "I'm sorry." Now that's a lot of damage. Why did this hurt me so bad? "Y/N can I please explain?" The blonde said. "5 minutes. Starting now." I replied.
"Y/N I fucked up. I know it was my ex and I should have closed the door in her face. But I didn't. I will admit that. It's my fault. I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings and caused you to leave. If I wasn't an idiot I would've closed the door . Technically I did just admit I'm an idiot. It hurts my ego to say that. I really want to make it up to you by doing whatever you want for the day. Please let me do this for you." Clay said. His words were sincere.

"How do I know I can trust you again Clay?" My voice was weak, I felt like I was gonna cry. "One day. 24 hours to show you that I care. Please." Clay begged. "12 hours. Tomorrow. Last chance. If you screw it up, I'm leaving." I deadpanned.

A/N:
Shorter chapter! Next chapter will be one of the last ones. There only might be like 2-3 more chapters. Then I have another book planned that will be an x Reader with smut. Vote and comment!
~ Remember to follow my insta @daily_ranboo for updates!
Most importantly, I love you and remember to eat and hydrate before next chapter! You are awesome!
Word Count:482