17

⚠️TW// Self Harm, hospital

"CLAY" I screamed. I looked at the bloody man with cut marks all along his arms. He was clearly unconscious with all the blood he has already lost. I quickly took off my white shirt to wrap about his arm to stop it from bleeding. I found another towel to do the same with the other arm. He still had a heart rate and was still breathing, but with how much blood he had lost, I knew this couldn't be good. I quickly dialed 911 and gave them all the information they needed. I also called for Sapnap to come up by me so he knew what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clay had been in the hospital for almost 2 days now and he's still unconscious. My eyes were swollen and extremely red from the lack of sleep and all my tears. I loved this man. But I was too chicken to say anything. As I sat by his bedside, I figured I should let Gus know I will be out of commission for a long time.

             Gus,
                  I regret to inform you but I won't be able to work for an unknown period of time as someone close to me is in the hospital. Sorry for the inconvenience.
               Y/N

I hit send them looked at Clay. This is my fault. If he would have been at home, he probably would have felt better. But no. He was too sweet and took me to an amu- "Y/N?" A gravely voice came. I looked up only to see Clay staring back at me. I had so many tears in my eyes I could barely see him but his eyes were a brighter green. Does he remember about Techno? "Y/N why are you crying? I'm here now. Don't worry." He said as he put his hand on my arm. "Do you.... Know about..." I replied hesitantly. "While I was unconscious, I saw him. He told me not to be sad, but to carry on his legacy. So I'm no longer sad over his passing, but trying to look at the positives." Clay said with a weak smile.
"I'm sorry Clay. I should have known better than to leave you alone in the mental state you were in. This is all my fault. If I would have been-" I was rambling when Clay interrupted me.
(A/N: You are bold. Clay is underlined)
"Y/N?"
"Yeah, Clay?"
"I love you. Your smile. Your personality. How caring you are. Your hair color. Everything. I've been holding that in for so long now, and When Techno told me to tell you, I had to. I love you, Y/N"

"I KNEW IT! Also I love you too Clay. How mature you can be in some situations and how protective you are of the ones you love is one of the best traits in a guy. I love you so much."

"Not to mention I'm super hot right? Like the blond hair and green eyes and 6' 3"?"
"I guess that also plays a factor"

A/N:
YO WHAT HAPPENED OML I think this is in my top 5 favorite chapters. Also I have school so only one chapter a day, sometimes there may not be any if I don't have one ready. Vote and comment!
~remember to follow my instagram @daily_ranboo for updates!
Most importantly, eat and hydrate! I love you all so much!
Word count: 578