slay

WHEN I TELL YOU IM POOPED ON IDEAS!!!!!!!!! anyways. Eat up, don't cringe, takes place in s4 but none of the crazy stuff happened. and the byers are in hawkins. kms bye. 

3rd person POV:

The party was in Mike's basement. Dustin and Lucas were seeing who could burp louder while downing bottles of pop, Max and El talked about boyfriends and girl stuff, all while Mike and Will sat in the corner. Will looked around the walls, noticing that Mike had taped up one of Will's old drawings behind them. Seeing his artwork, he laughed.

Mike only looked confused, but couldn't help but return the smile, "What?" He asked between a breathless laugh. 

"That drawing" Will said pointing behind Mike's right shoulder. Mike looked where Will was pointing and also began to laugh. He took the drawing off the wall and of course it was D&D. Will had his purple hat on, and across from him was Mike, they were facing each other, and maybe at the time it hadn't crossed Will's mind how flirtatious the positioning was, but now it made him blush.

Mike had some sort of cut on his face and Will had his poorly drawn hand holding the wound. their faces were really close, and there was a minor detail that Will couldn't really see from where he was sitting. He moved closer to Mike, being overly aware that their thighs were touching, he had his head almost on Mike's shoulder. 

Mike pointed at something, smiling he turned to Will. In this moment they were closer than they were in the drawing, and both boys turned beet red, of course they took this moment to look at each other's lips, and if one would have leaned in the other one wouldn't fight it. In fact they'd kiss back. 

But neither made that known. They just looked away, catching their breaths that they had been holding. 

There was a thick silence in the room, which dustin cut off with a monstrous belch, which Lucas laughed at. He slammed down his coke bottle and let out an exaggerated sigh. 

"What do you guys wanna do?" He asked, looking around. 

"I have something in mind" Max smiled. She walked over to Dustin and took the bottle he had just discarded, showing it to everyone in the room. 

Max had just wanted some lame excuse to kiss El a this point. so of course she suggested spin the bottle. 

"But were all friends, that would be totally weird if I had to make out with Mike" Lucas complained.

"Ok, then we can make rules. El and Mike since you guys just broke up, you don't have to kiss. And we each get 1 skip, and 1 kiss on the cheek." Max explained. 

"But what about me and El? She's my sister." Will asked, El nodded. 

"Ok, if you guys get each other you can spin again. Everyone good with this?" Max confirmed. There was silence, they were just looking around to see if everyone else was ok with it. After some unsure nods and shrugs, they sat in a circle on the floor. 

El and Max sat next to another, dustin was on Max's left and Lucas was on his left. Then Mike then Will, and back to El. 

They had agreed to make Max go first, because it was her idea. she nodded and grabbed the bottle, spinning it between her fingers. If she had powers she would have probably moved the bottle to make it land on El. 

But thats exactly what El did, except for nobody noticed besides Max who got some of el's blood on her when they were kissing. They just played it off like it was nothing. Then it was El's turn. She spun the bottle and let it spin this time. It landed on Dustin and she smiled.

"Is it ok if I kiss your cheek," She asked.

"Yeah sure." Dustin smiled. They both knew that the kiss was completely platonic and was nothing more than a hug. Dustin then spun the bottle, and it landed on Lucas. Both bellyached for a second before Dustin kissed him on the cheek. 

Then it was Lucas's turn. He spun the bottle, the spin seemed to be drawn out longer than any of the other spins. When it stopped it was pointing right at Will. 

"Shit, I can't use my skip now, but I want to save my kiss on the cheek" Lucas complained. 

"It... It's ok" Will giggled nervously. 

"You're fine with this right?" Lucas reassured. Will nodded.

Mike wanted so badly to protest, to say something or do something to interrupt it. Jealously built inside him as Lucas gave Will the tiniest peck on the lips. Everyone laughed about it, not including mike. 

Now it was Will's turn. He grabbed the bottle watching the end closely, he could hear his heartbeat. parts of him was hoping it would land on Mike, other parts hoped it didn't. When it landed he looked up, seeing El. They both laughed while Will spun again. 

His adrenaline rush was back, the spin becoming slower and slower until it came to a stop on Mike.

Everyone held their breath. It's not like the two were good at hiding their feeling for each other, it became obvious for everyone else in the room too. 

"You can use your pass on me. it's fine" Mike insured, though he didn't want Will to. Will felt his stomach sink, but then shook his head. 

"it's no big deal, i mean we've been friends for how long now" Will smiled. He only was implying a small kiss. Mike nodded. 

"Yeah, yeah ok." Mike breathed. 

"You sure you're fine with this right?" Will asked again, Mike nodded a little more eagerly than intended. Both of their stomachs were erupting with butterflies, and they thought they were doing good at hiding it. 

Slowly Will leaned in. it took Mike a second to close his eyes, he was just expecting a peck like Will and Lucas. but when Will's lips were on his he felt greedy almost. Like he didn't want to stop kissing him. He kissed back with amounts of passion that Will wasn't ready for. 

Will finally found Mike's rhythm and went with it, only pulling away when they needed air, all while getting more and more handsy. Mike's hand was on Will's thigh while the other one was cupping Will's jaw. 

Will's hands were wrapped around Mike's wrists, pulling him closer. 

They pulled away when they realized what they were doing in front of everyone. 

Everyone was shocked, wide-eyed jaw dropped staring at them. Will folded his legs and leaned toward El, still flustered from the situation. Mike was red too. 

"What?" Mike asked looking at everyone. 

then they fell in love and got married.

ok anyways. live laugh love. added some byclair so... ;) ALSO YALLS COMMENTS HAVE ME CRACKING UP OMG