001

It was the first day back at school after the spring break. That one week wasn't enough, it should've been longer.

I came to school early, I wanted to be by myself for sometime. I needed this time to gather myself, gather my thoughts.

I went to my locker & began to organize certain things since before school closed for spring break, I was lazy to organize my locker. It looked like a pigsty.

After I was done I went to the benches, I always went to the benches because I could sit down & study properly while admiring nature. My school had nice flowers & the trees looked healthy & strong, I love how my school took care of things.

I didn't study, I just took out my favorite book from Colleen Hoover & read it halfway through. As time went by, the school began to fill up with students. The school got louder & louder, it was hard to focus. I put my book away & took out my sketch book instead.

I looked around to see what I could sketch & I had no inspiration. I then decided to sketch a face. Who's face? I don't know but as time went by, I then thought of someone's face. I only outlined the face, I didn't add the features yet since doubts slowly crept in.

As I was sketching, I heard a group of guys laugh. I looked up to see who they were & they all looked like they were seniors judging by how older they looked, they all seemed to be laughing at another guy who got roughly tackled by a fellow student.

One of them stood out, he didn't seem to be laughing at all. He looked concerned for the student who got tackled. After some time he looked away, after a few minutes his phone caught his attention. He was on his phone for a while until he looked around, after he scanned his surroundings his gaze fell on me.

I realized that I was staring at him, his body language changed after he caught me looking at him. I couldn't interpret whether he was uncomfortable or not since his rare look caused me to focus on his eyes. after some time I saw another pair of eyes looking at me, I turned to see who the person was and it was Lee Min Ho. Oh great he caught me looking at his rumoured crush, I immediately looked away embarrassed. I gathered my things & left, I ran to the bathroom.

I was scared to go back out there, in fear that Minho would approach me. I stayed in the bathroom for some time & left. I went to the library until the school bell rang for the first lesson.

After a while, the bell rang. I had to face my fear, no not that random squirrel guy. I'm referring to Minho.