007

I had to face my fear, I couldn't dare to hide from him. I had an uneasy feeling, I couldn't quite put my finger into it.

I intentionally came to school late, I didn't want to see Jisung in the morning. The first 3 lessons was alright then it was lunch period.

Me & Taehyung sat at our usual spot in the cafeteria. We spoke, made stupid jokes about things. It's always great spending time with Taehyung.

What's strange about lunch is that Jisung sat with his friends at a table that was behind Taehyung. Whenever I looked behind Taehyung, I would see Jisung.

As Taehyung spoke about what happened during his history class, I looked behind him. Jisung was already staring at me, I instantly looked away. Surprisingly, he didn't look mad or anything. Instead he looked worried. I immediately felt bad, I felt bad for running off but I had a reason to why I did what I did. The look he gave me after I told him made me feel a certain type of way which made me regret my idea of telling him.

Lunch was over & I had English, I had to sit next him. Dammit.

I went to my English class & sat down at my desk. I took out my pencil case & my English book, Jisung came in 5 minutes after me with his friend.

He looked at me & then looked at his friend. They did their mini handshake & Jisung walked over to his seat. He put his backpack down & sat on the chair, he didn't say anything to me. Great, he hates me.

After a few minutes, the lesson began. Throughout the lesson, we didn't exchange one word to each other. I felt bad, I knew that he hated me. I saw that coming, I was dumb to tell him how I felt. I should've lied, I should've lied!

The lesson was over & I quickly packed my backpack. As I was done, I got up & rushed out the class. As I sped walked to my next lesson, I felt someone hold onto my backpack.

Where do you think you're going without explaining to me why you ran off?" I recognized the voice, it was Jisung. He let go of my backpack, I turned around & faced him. His face looked so precious, I felt bad for putting him in this situation. His eyes was sparkling, I knew that tears were about to roll down his face, I quickly hugged him, strange I know. I hugged him tightly, I didn't want to let him go. I didn't care if people saw us, in my world it was just me & him. Surprisingly, he hugged me back. He also hugged me tightly, I heard him sob.

I began to panic, I pulled away & dragged him to the benches. We sat down. I sat next to him & hugged him again, he sobbed even more.

"I'm sorry for running off yesterday. I was angry that you didn't say a word to me only after you my eyes sparkle." I explained. "I only looked at you like that was because I was contemplating whether if I should also tell you that I liked you as well." he answered.

We hugged for a while, we didn't realize that we were extremely late to our classes. Jisung insisted on us to go back but I didn't, I didn't want to. I wanted to stay with him, I love being around him. Nothing mattered to me whenever I was with him. He still was persistent on the idea of us going to our classes.

We both pulled away from the hug and got up from the bench we both walked back to the school building, he wanted us to walk home together and I agreed.

We reached inside the school building and we walked to our respective classes, on the way to class I thought of a lie to tell my history teacher until I remembered that I had a old note from the counselor that was in my backpack.

I frantically searched for it and took it out, luckily it didn't look too old and scrunched up, I walked in the class and excused myself. I handed the note to my teacher and to my surprise she believed that stupid old note.

I walked to my desk and sat down, I kept thinking about Jisung, him & only him.