003

Nothing much happened after the encounter I had with Jisung. I saw him during lunch time but he was with his friends, we didn't speak but instead we would exchange eye contact.

I got home & went straight to my room. I was too tired to speak to anyone. I laid on my bed and faced the ceiling. I thought about how I embarrassed myself, Jisung sitting extremely close to me during English and Minho giving me a death stare.

Jisung seemed like a genuine person although I  wasn't interested in him as of yet. He was a senior, he's probably in the process of applying to universities or colleges. He's probably focusing on his academics, I didn't think he's interested in a relationship as of now.

I got up from my bed & took a shower. After the approximate 15 minute shower I changed into something comfy & went downstairs to check if there's anything nice for me to eat turns out there wasn't anything.

I decided to make some noodles, I haven't eaten noodles in a while, what would hurt to eat noodles again? Nothing.

As I was done with making the noodles, I went to the living room. I turned on the television & sat down on the couch & ate. It was like a daily routine of mine. I've gotten used to it.

Weirdly, I couldn't stop thinking about Jisung. His face was plastered in my mind, I couldn't seem to stop thinking about him. His voice was like a melody, echoing in my mind.

I never thought about a guy like this before, this time it was different. As much I tried to pretend I was interested in the shows that I was watching, it always failed. Nothing helped.

After I ate, I washed my bowl & fork. I went upstairs to my room & began to do my homework. That alone was a failed mission, I tried to stay focused but Jisung kept popping up.

There's no way I like him already. It's too soon, plus I promised myself to not fall for any guy after my previous crush. I have to act tough, hard headed & stubborn.

I just hope Jisung doesn't make any moves on me...