010 (Finale)

Nothing major happened yesterday which was Sunday. I was at home majority of the day.

I came to school early, I organized my locker & went to the benches. I took out my sketch book & began to sketch. I was on the verge to finish the sketch.

Once again, I was extremely focused on my sketch. Nothing else mattered. After a while the school began to crowd up, I didn't care, I just continued.

I was finally done with my sketch, before I could take the time to admire it, Jisung came & distracted me.

"You looked extremely focused. Well I'm here now, focus on me." He teased.

He never failed to make me blush. It was always embarrassing to blush in front of him, he would tease me about it.

We spoke until the bell rang. I always loved speaking to him, I felt as if I was free to say anything. He never judged me, he always listened & gave me the advice that I needed.

The bell rang, we hugged each other & went to our classes. Unfortunately we didn't have English that day but at least I would see him during passing period, lunch break & after school.

The first 3 lessons was draining, I felt like I wanted to sleep but I couldn't. Though it was in the morning but damn I was drained.

It was lunch break, as usual me & Taehyung spent our break together. We spoke about Saturday, how Jimin signed my arm, the conversations we both had. Taehyung was a bit jealous but he understood that Jimin was my bias.

Me & Jisung didn't speak during break, we both were spending time with our friends. Well for me it's friend. Lunch was over & it was back to those mini dungeons called classrooms.

I couldn't stop thinking about the date on Saturday, I couldn't stop thinking about Park Jimin. Especially, I couldn't stop thinking about Jisung & the kiss. I hate to admit this but when he kissed me, I felt something. A feeling that I couldn't explain, lovebirds call it a "spark". I think I felt the same thing.

Hours later, school was over. I walked to where he always waited for me. As usual he was there first. We hugged & we walked to my house. Before we walked to my house, we went to the park to spend time together for a while.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked, "Yes sure." I insisted,"If I asked you to be my girlfriend, what would be your honest answer?"

I didn't know how to answer that question, relationships scared me. I didn't want to experience what my parents experienced.

Though I genuinely liked him, my initial answer would be yes. I love how he treats me, I never got treated like this before.

"My answer is would be a yes."

"Thank you so much, you're my girlfriend now."

What? Wait, I know he did not.

"I know you did not. You sneaky thing!"

I smacked him. He laughed hysterically, I was mad at him. I tried to hide my smile when he teased me but I failed. Whenever I'm with him I always smile, he never fails to make me smile.

After we spoke for a while, we decided to walk to my house. On the way to my house, he spoke about how he's eager to a rapper. I've heard him rap before, he's really good at it. I love how he's passionate about his dream, he's really determined to a rapper.

We reached my house.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I already miss you."

"I'm standing right in front of you."

"I know, please don't go inside yet. I want to spend more time with you."

"I have to, I have to study, do my homework, do my chores. Tell you what, why don't we both come to school early tomorrow then we'll take a walk to the cafe that's close to the school?"

"That's a great idea, I love your big brain." he joked.

He kissed me, once again I had that feeling.

He said his goodbyes & left.

I got in the house & went to my room. I remembered my finished sketch. I took my sketch book out. I looked at the drawing.

Jisung? I sketched Han Jisung? Wow...

I blushed. I kept staring at the drawing.

Everytime I fell in love it all went wrong. You're my only one, we've just begun to belong.

THE END