004

Weirdly enough, I came to school early again. No reason, whatsoever.

I went to my locker & packed the books that I needed for the first 3 lessons. As I was done packing I went to the benches. I took out my sketch book & began sketching. I was already done with the outline of the face, I started with the facial features. I was so focused, nothing distracted me. Not even the thought of Jisung, it was just me & my artwork.

I didn't realize that the school began to crowd up with students. I was extremely focused.

"Hi Astra." I looked up & it was Jisung. He had a warm smile on his face.

"Oh hi Jisung." I greeted him back.

"May I sit with you? We don't have to talk, I just want to study for my biology test."

He did biology like me, wow. I kindly agreed & he sat down. I continued with my sketch, we didn't speak for some time.

As I was sketching the eyes, I noticed that eyes looked distinctly familiar. I looked up at Jisung, he looked so focus on the topic he was studying. I hate to admit this but he looked extremely attractive. I looked down at my sketch & continued what I was doing.

"Astra?" I looked up at him, "Can you please quiz me on the section I'm studying?" He asked, I kindly agreed.

He gave me the flashcards he created. I began to quiz him.

He's really smart. He had only one wrong answer which is not bad. I was jealous, if I asked him to quiz me I would've gotten 98% of the answers wrong. Not that I'm dumb, I'm just lazy to study. Plus biology was extremely hard since my memorization ability was bad.

After I was done quizzing him, we spoke for some time. He let me do all the talking which was rare, no guy has ever let me speak majority of the time.

"So you live with only your eomma? What about your appa?" He asked , "He's living with his girlfriend. My mother divorced him because he cheated on her. Asshole."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I know I'm sounding a bit personal but by you not having a father, does it hinder with your relationships with guys? You don't have to answer that if you don't feel comfortable..."

"No no don't worry, well yes unfortunately. I have liked guys in the past but I haven't been in a relationship before. I'm scared that what happened between my parents will happen to me too."

We spoke even more, it was great yet interesting talking to him. He talked about living in Malaysia for some time before moving to South Korea, he also lived in Australia for 5 years. We spoke for so long that the school bell even rang.

We both got up and Jisung hugged me, it was so unexpected but either way I liked it. He smelt really nice as well.

I felt so comfortable talking to Jisung, there's something about him that draws me to him. Do I like him? I don't even know...