005

Few days past by, me & Jisung didn't speak. I wasn't upset about it, I knew that he was busy. We weren't friends or anything, we just spoke whenever we saw each other.

It was lunch break & I was at the cafeteria. I was with my friend, Taehyung. He was the only friend I had, my social anxiety would make me bail out whenever I tried to make new friends.

Me & Taehyung spoke about our plans after highschool, whether if we planned on going to college or university. Or perhaps apply for a job. Tae's plan was to pursue music alongside with his friends. He was in a popular boy band that was slowly rising, he wasn't big on the idea of going to a university. My plan was also go to college, university can miss me.

As we spoke, I noticed that Taehyung's gaze was not on me but to someone or something behind me.

"Tae? Who's behind me?" I asked sounding curious.

"Someone is coming towards us." He answered, still looking at the person. I was confused, he couldn't keep is gaze off that person that was walking towards us.

"Hi Astra."

I turned to my left, only to see who it was. It was Jisung, butterflies emerged in my stomach. It was a weird feeling.

I got up & greeted him back.

"Oh, Tae this is Han Jisung. Jisung this is my friend, Tae."

"Tae as in thee one and only Taehyung?" he asked.

"Yes, that singer boy every girl loves." I joked. Taehyung chuckled when I referred to him as the "singer boy".

Tae got up & extended his hand. Jisung also extended his hand & they both shook hands. I thought Taehyung would've been rude to him but luckily he wasn't.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I was wondering if you would walk with me to the park. I just want to chill & talk to you more. You're a nice person to have conversation with."

I looked over at Taehyung, he winked at me. I knew it was his way to tell me to agree to Jisung's offer.

"Yes sure. I would like to spend time with you."

"Great, meet me outside the school gate. We'll walk together."

We agreed on the plan & he left. I sat back down & looked at Tae, he had a sly smirk on his face.

"You like him huh?"

"W-What? No I don't, what are you talking about?"

"I saw how you were acting. Your face turned red when he asked to chill with you. Astra, just admit that you like him."

Honestly speaking, I did like Jisung. I didn't want to admit that I did, Tae knew that I never wanted to be interested in someone again after my ex crush. By admitting that I did like Jisung, Tae would tease me.

"I guess you won't admit huh? Let me give you 2 weeks, watch how you're going to tell me your feelings for Jisung."

I rolled my eyes at his hypothesis. I should just keep it to myself...