008

School was out. I slowly walked to the gate & there I saw him waiting for me outside,"You came, I have detention by the way." he stated. "What? Go to detention, we'll walk some other time."I insisted."No ways, let's get going."

I was still adamant about him going to detention but he refused. I gave up, we both walked together. Along the way he would annoy me, I would chase him but he was too fast for me to catch up. He would apologize & we continued to walk.

"How long did you like me?" he asked sounding curious. That question caught me off guard, I had to be honest, honesty is what mattered in this situation.

"A week after I met you." i answered. He smiled at me, I didn't know what to think."It's funny to think that I liked you way before." he stated."What do you mean?" I asked, I was shocked that he knew me way before than I did. He liked me first which was the shocking part.

"I liked you since the beginning of the basketball season. I would see you play basketball & I immediately had a crush on you. I love your skills, you looked breathtaking when you would play. I always referred you to my friends as my 'basketball crush'." He then continued to explain further.

"I constantly would forget your name. I was more focused on you as a person & your skills therefore your name didn't matter to me. I was happy when I saw you in my new English class. When I saw you staring at me, I felt something."

He continued to tell me how he felt towards me. I just couldn't believe it. The one & only Han Jisung, my crush... had a crush on me a long time ago.

After a while we reached my house.

"Since tomorrow is the weekend, can I take you out on a date?" he asked, a date? Me? I never been on a date before.

"What should I wear? The dress code I mean."

"Casual, don't feel pressured to wear street wear or something. As long as you feel comfortable in what you're wearing."

I agreed, he hugged me & kissed me on the cheek.

I'm finally going out on a date for the first time...