A BRAIN FREEZE

Adrian's pov :

"That was curiouse," he thought to himself. "that isn't a human at all! I don't know if Marinette noticed but I am sure it isn't! its, its something but a human." he thought hard and at last concluded. "I will go and check for myself!" with that in mind he waited outside the morgue from sunset till he could see the workers leave and lock the building. well not exactly as him, he was cat noir at the moment. keeping an eye out for the gates of the building till he could 'break in' to check the body.

the keys clinked with the locks and footsteps went away. the coast was clear for him. he softly landed outside the door and thought he should probably use a window. with that in mind, he searched for any ventilation windows, and there! it was a small window but he could squeeze in he thought. and without any thoughts further, he cataclysmed it. "there, a perfect entrance. I hope no one notices it and I hope there will be time for me to clean the cataclysmed glass. anyway let's go in." he spoke to himself ad went in.

huh, that was easier than I thought it would be. he thought to himself. looking down at sabine's body which he thought wasn't the real body.

"Hmm, how should I check it? right! let's see if the hair is real!" with that, he touched the hair which was covered with a cloth, and to his sunrise, the hair was all attached to the scalp, and wouldn't move an inch! 

that got him too excited over his limitations and he started feeling over the body and it felt different. so after a lot of thinking in the shortest time possible, he thought to himself " here goes nothing" he dug his claws in the 'flesh' as if that was what he expected but was met with the biggest shock he ever had in his life. even if he saw a ladybug detransforming in front of him, he couldn't be as shocked.  

oh, catnoir remember that you used cataclysm! you only have some minutes in hand! it already beeped 3 times!

there he stood. in front of a cotton-stuffed thick silicon mannequin with its stomach ripped open and the cotton spilled over the ground. he didn't sign for THIS! what in the world was going on?! then he saw a piece of what he thought was paper rolled inside the body with an edge poking out. he took it out and there was writing.

It said:

Took you long enough. marinette. or should I say, ladybug!?

cat noir was sick to the stomach with all this going on. his knees shook, and he sank to the ground. he sat there for goodness knows how long not paying attention to the beep in his ring. this was too much to process at once by a boy like him. "this wasn't sabine at all! where is she? and ladybug is, is Marinette!? who is this note from? hawk moth? no, that can't be, who knows her identity? this is- oh lord what shall I do?" 

end of pov.

he was there sitting still in his thoughts, so loud that he didn't notice as a sillouette a silhouette that was right behind him. standing still. as shocked as he was. 

"cat-"

before he could get his head straight there was another beep and a flash of light almost immediately after that.