TIKKI WILL KILL ME...

gabriel agrest stood in his usual spot in his office thinking his mighty plan was falling in place and they were fooled. well, he should be thinking better than that. 

adrien and Marinette determined, that it is Gabriel who is accountable for the terrorism and is hawk moth, they were planning on how to search the house when it finally settled that Adrien will check his office but they can't do that unless Gabriel went out of the room. so they had to think of a plan that would work and wouldn't get him suspicious. 

***

author: Hey, I am not good at the description thing, so please don't hate me. and here Gabe is not using the miraculous and it is just in his volt behind Emilie's portrait. just to loosen some complications I don't want to face. hehe.

***

everything was alright but one thing that was a problem was: where on earth was his layer? and where the hell was the peacock miraculous? of course it was with Gabriel but where it was, was the real mystery.

***

Adrian's pov:

"hey plagg, come down here for a bit." Adrien said in a voice concentrated in sheer boredom, "I think I might need help down here with my miraculous hunt assignment." he said holding a pen and paper labeled 'miraculous hunt assignment' and probably some 'Marinette' with some heart doodles.

"I don't think That THIS has any relation with the assignment you are talking about," he said pointing at the doodle Adrien made of his and Marinette's name with a mass of hearts.

"hey do some real help. i am not good at this kinda stuff." Adrien groaned a plea.

"hey if you really do then here is my advice, go to the portrait of your mother. It's a place where your dad spends most of his time. and anyway if-"

"Right! how could I forget that? it's his safe!" Adrien started ranting "and who knows what is in there? probably we could go and check it out! oh wait, I can't go there without causing the risk of CCTV footage. oh, wait! you could go! and you don't even get detected by technology! oh my brain is getting somewhere at last!-"

"ok kid, now you are going overboard-"

"hey you can probably take a full check of the house too!-"   

"kid calm down. but I am taking you on the offer, only because it'll get to your dad's head." plagg said. "Tikki will kill me" he huffed under his breath, disappearing through the walls.

***********************************************************************************************

author: i am so so so sorry for being this late. and I hope I didn't make you lose your interest. please forgive this lazy girl who askes for genuine forgiveness.