Chapter 2

The HUD is gone.. I'm pretty sure when you playing YGGDRASIL there's a HUD displayed to support you.

Usually the HUD showed to help the player to select certain skill, damage number and many other thing. Now it's just.. gone.

Did the shitty dev delayed the server shutdown? Maybe this is a beta test for YGGDRASIL 2. I heard the rumour they making the sequel because the old game engine is too old.

But.. hmmm??

Did I smell something??

Wait.. smell..?

That impossible, the console can't support for this kind of thing. You can't taste or smell because the exclusive console itself is not developed enough at the time when the YGGDRASIL is still in making.

So in other word, they can't replicate the sense of touch and smell. They can however make you feel the limited sense of touching something.

But how??

I glanced at Momonga avatar

Did he just touched Albedo breast?

Another impossible feats, you can't do r-18 action while playing the game. Such act can result in instant ban since the detection system is too advanced because the shitty dev is really afraid of the regulations. And yet, my friend over here can touch Albedo breast like there's no tomorrow.

How curious..

Cypher: "Momo-san why you haven't been ban yet?". An alluring melancholic voiced asked.

Did my voice usually sound like that? No it doesn't.

Momonga: "Cypher-san I think we have a problem". Momonga replied with his new voice, deep like the abyss.

Ok that not his normal voice either.

Cypher: " The hell happened to your voice Momonga?"

Momonga: " I don't know, and I could say the same to you too."

They don't bother to talk like they usually do anymore. There's a certain time where we drop the honorific and politeness to each other. Like the guild being raided or hunting down the boss of the dungeon.

And situation like this, which we have no control over.

I decided to [Message] to ask him what the hell just happened. Momonga seems to believed that were still in the game but I was skeptical. We discus and theorize at the event that ensue between us. But fortunately we do it in such rapid rate thanks to many years of adventure we go together.

Momonga and I settled to wing it since the Pleiades plus Sebas is bowed and didn't budge at all. And Albedo is kinda stood still. They're like idling NPC ready to take order.

Although Albedo expression seems off..

Momonga: " Sebas go take two Pleiades maid with you and search the area around the Tomb within 100 meter radius and report back to me. If there's a hostile being that attack you, fall back and report to me immediately. And you, Albedo, go tell all the floor guardians except Gargantua and Victim to gather at Amphitheatre. I will tell the other about the situation we get into"

Momonga quickly give the order to his NPC, they all bowed in unison.

All the NPC: " Yes, Momonga-sama!!"