Chapter 3

6th floor 

Momonga used the Guild ring to teleport to 6th floor, bringing the staff alongside him. While the Guild weapon is considered the most important item in the Nazarick, the one he holding right now is only a mere replica. The real weapon is stored somewhere safely.

There's a reason why he so cautious when involving the Guild weapon is because when the guild weapon is destroyed, the whole guild is collapsed, gone. That's why He choose the fake one, albeit the power is significantly reduced.

Also, the situation surrounding Nazarick is currently unknown, many possibilities could happen, including the destruction of the staff. So it's a safe bet that he stored away the staff.

Upon arriving at the 6th floor, Momonga gazed up at the sky, admiring the stunning natural scenery that his friend Blue Planet-san had created. The floor was meticulously crafted to replicate the lost wonders of the old world, which had been ravaged by pollution and deforestation. Blue Planet had always been passionate about nature and it was this passion that had initially led him to play YGGDRASIL. In fact, he had previously mentioned this during their conversations in YGGDRASIL.

One of the location in the 6th floor Momonga currently on, is called Amphitheatre. Blue planet copy the Roman Colosseum to make it. There's also VIP seats for the guild members, and Golem acted as viewers for the Amphitheatre to make it more feel real. 

Like many other floors, the 6th floor also had its own guardians - the twin Dark Elves created by Bukubukuchagama-san. Momonga wondered where they were at the moment when a young girlish voice called out to him.

???: " Hello!"

The child shouted as she jumped down from the VIP Lounge and somersaulted onto the ground below. She landed on her feet with ease and struck a proud pose, flashing a warm smile and cute face towards Momonga.

The girl had golden hair that drifted down to her shoulders and strikingly different colored pupils - one blue and one green. Her long, pointy ears and darkish skin were characteristic of the Dark Elves, who were closely related to the Forest Elves.

She was dressed in reddish-black dragon scale-leather armor, a white and gold embroidered vest with the Ainz Ooal Gown symbol on it, white trousers, and an acorn necklace that emitted a golden glow. A wrapped whip was also equipped around her waist.

Momonga: " Ah, Aura"

Momonga walked toward the Dark Elf calling out her name. She was a guardian of 6th floor, Aura Bella Fiora. Aura is capable of controlling magic beast, being the beast tamer herself. 

Aura ran towards him with small, agile steps before coming to a halt right in front of him.

Aura: " Welcome, lord Momonga! This is the floor we guarded, and we are honored to have you here."

Momonga: "It's good to see you, Aura, I hope I'm not intruding." Momonga replied.

Aura: " Not at all, lord Momonga! As one of the supreme ones of Nazarick, you are always welcome here." Aura reassured him

Momonga then asked

Momonga: "So, where is your brother?"

Aura turned around and shouted towards the VIP seats

Aura: "Mare! You're being rude to lord Momonga! Come down here at once!"

Mare: "I... I can't, sis," came a timid response from the seats.

Aura: "If you're too scared to jump down, I'll kick you off!" Aura threatened.

Mare: "Um... I'll take the stairs down..."