Chapter 6

Cypher Mindspace

After experiencing the peculiar sensation, Cypher refocused her attention on the task at hand: summoning Lucifer.

According to her recollection, Lucifer was an High-tier raid boss in YGGDRASIL. Defeating Lucifer yielded unique items specifically designed for imps or similar races, allowing them to upgrade their skills, create powerful gear, or advance their racial classes.

The shitty dev had introduced Lucifer as a permanent raid boss following the Hellborne Update, a major expansion that brought new skills, items, and world elements to the Muspelheim realm within the game's expansive universe.

In YGGDRASIL, players were only allowed to enter unique dungeons like the one who housing Lucifer once a week. There were a total of 34 such unique dungeons scattered throughout the game world.

For many imp players, venturing into the Lucifer raid dungeon became a necessity if they wanted to advanced their racial classes. However, the dungeon's difficulty level proved to be a source of frustration for lower-tier players. Most of them sought assistance from higher-level friends, guildmates, or even resorted to paying others to help them conquer the challenging dungeon.

After reminiscing about the past with slight smile,  Cypher then reached for her book.

Cypher: "Alright, Book, show me how to summon him."

The Book glowed, instantly opening itself and providing answers to Cypher's questions.

Firstly, grab the world item 'Brimstone' from the inventory and create a platform for Lucifer to stand on.

Cypher: "Got it. Here's goes nothing.."

Cypher swiftly retrieved the Brimstone and imagined a wooden floor materializing below her. In a matter of seconds, the vast expanse transformed into a wooden floor, roughly the size of her living room.

Secondly, focus your mana and infuse it into the Brimstone. Visualize the image of Lucifer in your mind.

Cypher followed the instructions diligently.

Thirdly, be patient. Lucifer will soon materialize. And a warning to the user: Cypher, If Lucifer is displaying a slight differences, I will personally guide you if something is wrongly occurs.

Cypher: "Okay, Thanks for the head up."

A smile graced Cypher's face as the book completed its task.

As Cypher stood there, her anticipation intensified, accompanied by a sense of excitement intertwined with a touch of nervousness. After all, Lucifer was not just any raid boss; he was an exceptionally challenging one. In the worst-case scenario, Cypher possessed the Seed of Yggdrasil, an world item that granted her a form of immortality, ensuring her safety in case Lucifer turned rouge. And She definitely will beat him into submission if things goes south.

In a matter of moments, a dark shadow began to manifest, permeating the air with the scent of smoldering wood. Gradually, a figure cloaked in shadows materialized, as if emerging from another realm.

In front of Cypher , a strikingly handsome man stood, his tall stature overshadowing her own. With a lean physique, long blond hair, and piercing blue eyes that resembled the vast sky.

He greeted the person foolish enough to summon him with a smile but left shocked by what he see.

---
Muspelhiem, many years ago

For a millennium, ever since his fateful rebellion against his father, Lucifer had reigned with an iron fist over the depths of Hell. Throughout his extensive existence, none had dared to challenge his authority, save for sporadic clashes with his father.