Intro and Information

Hey this is a collab that I am doing with @_DesperateEnuf_ . She is an amazing writer and I suggest following her and checking out her books. This book is a collaboration, and these chapters take time so we will not post 'everyday' on this book. This is a Sbi Royality au and I hope everybody enjoys!

Thomas "Tommy" Innit Minecraft: The youngest prince of the Antarctic Empire. Never seen outside due to 'protection'. Most of the Kingdom doesn't even know his real face. He is 13.

Wilbur Soot Minecraft: The middle child of the family. He is twins with Techno. He enjoys making music and bonding with Tommy in his free time. He hates when people even look at his little brother weirdly. His powers help him control people. He is 20.

Techno Blade Minecraft: The oldest child by 3 hours. He enjoys training on his fighting skills. He also enjoys bonding with his youngest brother, Tommy. He is one of the heads in the knight division in the kingdom due to his skills and strength. His powers are enhanced strength and agility. He is 20.

Philza Icarus Minecraft: The father of 3 and the ruler of the Antarctic Empire. He destroys weak kingdoms with no mercy with two oldest sons. Tommy is too precious to be intoxicated by that yet. He was granted wings as his power thus his nickname 'The Angel of Death'. He has detachable feathers so he can watch a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ people. He is 40.

Kristen Akhlys Minecraft: Mother of 3. Used to be the Queen of the Antarctic Empire until she died from an unknown sickness when Thomas was 3. Her powers made her able to calm anybody.