Chapter 6: Survival

"Ranboo, could you fetch me some water?" Tommy asked, still half asleep.

"Of course, Young Master Thomas."

Ranboo hurriedly headed down the stairs, but quickly came to a halt when he heard screaming. He held his breath as he hid behind a pillar.

"Please! I didn't mean to!" A maid cried.

Ranboo vaguely remembered the voice. He thinks it was Penny. She was quite sweet, but a little clumsy.

"Well maybe don't fucking do it, bitch. You ruined my favorite outfit! Not to mention ruined some of our Tommy's clothing along with it." Ranboo recognized the voice immediately. Prince Wilbur.

"I-I didn't mean to! I must have put too much bleach in the clothing. I would never disrespect you or anybody on purpose!" Penny reasoned.

The thing Ranboo learned quickly about these royals: You are screwed if you piss one of them off. Especially if it's related to their precious Tommy.

"You are coming with us. We will deal with you further in the dungeons." The king scoffed.

Ranboo heard the screams and footsteps get quieter and quieter before he came out of hiding. He arrived at the kitchen to quickly fetch some water. He brought it up to Tommy and Tommy tiredly grinned.

"Thank you Ranboob. You are a great servant!" Tommy yawned before he went into a deep slumber.

Ranboo quickly headed to the dormitories to grab his notebook to write more about what he witnessed. He already filled 5 pages and he hadn't even been at the place for a week. This made the servant shiver. Ranboo knew he would never see Penny again. Ranboo already accepted it when he witnessed multiple before Penny.

Ranboo didn't know how much longer he had left to live at this point. He hoped that he could at least give the book to the public or at least Tommy. These royals can't get away with murdering people for miniscule reasons. Ranboo knew he couldn't stay in his dorm for long. He had to scurry back to his post.

Ranboo almost made it back to his post before he bumped into somebody. Ranboo looked up before he froze.

It was Prince Wilbur. He had splotches of blood on his now unkempt white collared shirt.

Ranboo had to keep his cool and just smiled as he stood up. He had to or else he would have the same fate as Penny.

"Oh my, I am deeply sorry Prince Wilbur! Let me help you up!" Ranboo exclaimed as he offered his hand to the crazy prince.

Unlike the eldest, the middle prince took the hand and quickly dusted himself off.

That's when he spoke, "Ah! Ranboo, right?" Ranboo froze but quickly nodded, "Ah I heard a lot about you from Tommy! I am happy he likes you and that you haven't stepped over any boundaries."

"T-Thank you." Ranboo ducked his head.

Wilbur warmly smiled, "Of course!"

"I guess you are painting for the ceremony for Young Master Thomas." Ranboo indicated as he pointed at the shirt with blood stains on it.

"Wha- Oh yes! I need to make this ceremony for my little brother special!" Wilbur awkwardly laughs.

It was so clearly blood. Ranboo could even smell some of the stench. Ranboo just had to act dumb. They might be nicer and more willing if Ranboo acted dumb.

"Young Master Thomas always talks about you. He says he is lucky to have you as a brother." Ranboo stated.

"Aw. That is sweet of him. Now I have to head to bed, Ranboo. Keep up the great work!" Wilbur complimented before he hummed a sickening tune down the hallway.