1k Special

Thank you so much for 1k reads! It means a lot to us that you enjoy this book. Check out @_DesperateEnuf_ if you haven't already. Enjoy!

Phil sat on his throne as waited for his wife. It had been a while and he started getting worried. She had been doing this recently too. It was almost a daily thing.

"Sorry it took so long my love, I went to get the kids so we can discuss something." The lady said as she held the hands of Phil's twin sons.

"Is everything okay?" Phil said as he rose from his throne and approached his wife. This made the queen cry. Not because she was sad, because she was happy.

"I am pregnant!" Kristen said gleefully. She then turned to the twins. "You are going to have a younger sibling!"

Wilbur's face brightened up as Techno smiled at the news.

"This is great news Kristen!" Phil said as he hugged the queen. Some would even say the king was crying himself.

~

Phil was walking with his wife, making sure she didn't get hurt. They would both reveal the gender and the name to the boys today over breakfast. Phil couldn't believe it had already been 11 weeks since the news. Of course she kept it hidden until she was sure so this new addition had been there for 12.

Techno and Wilbur were eating waffles that the chef served to them. Wilbur looked at his parents and grinned with a waffle stuffed in his mouth.

"Do you like waffles?" Wilbur says with his mouth full.

Kristen chuckled and responded, "Yes we like waffles."

The two sat down and started to dig in. Then it was time for the news.

"Techno, Wilbur, as you know you are getting a little sibling, I know you wanted a brother, but it is... oh who am I kidding, it's a boy. You two are getting a brother." Kristen revealed.

Techno sprayed his orange juice all over the table as Wilbur started choking on his waffles.

"FUCK YEA." Wilbur screams.

"Language Wilbur." Kristen giggled.

"So what's the name?" Techno asks.

"Your mother and I both decided on Tommy."

"Tommy. I like that name." Techno smiled.

"WHO CARES ABOUT THE NAME! WE ARE GETTING A BROTHER TECHNO!"

This made Kristen smile. She was happy that the family was excited about the baby.

~

Kristen felt lightheaded as she sat on her throne. Her stomach hurt like a bitch as she clenched onto it. Phil looked over and caught on that something was very wrong.

"Guards get the doctors! Come on Kristen let's get to our room so you can lay down." Phil said as he picks her up bridal style to the room.

Phil lays Kristen in the bed and the doctors arrive. The doctors start to check her temperature and her heart.

"She has a fever. Her heart rate is higher too." The doctor stated. "She will be okay though."

"Tommy..." Kristen cried.

Phil was confused, "What does this have to do with Tommy?" Kristen started crying.

"I d-don't think he is okay!" Phil's heart dropped at this.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine. I will go and inform Techno and Wilbur." Phil said as he kissed his wife on the head.

Phil left to inform Techno and Wilbur on the issue. He left out the part that Tommy might not be okay, but Phil knew his son wouldn't die.