5K Special

Kristen carefully brushed the little blonde's golden locks as he squirmed.

"Mommy, I'm hungry."

Kristen laughed, "Don't worry sunshine, we will be heading down for breakfast after I get this small knot out," she lightly yanked the knot out, "There. Now we can go."

"Mommy can I hold your hand?"

"Of course sweetheart!"

Kristen grabbed Tommy's hand and walked to the dining hall, waving at all the servants in the process. They arrived and Phil, Wilbur, and Techno lit up as they saw Tommy. Kristen helped Tommy get in a chair and sat down between him and Phil. The servant came out with fluffy pancakes with fresh bacon and eggs. She gave everybody their plate, but when she got to Tommy, she accidentally tripped, spilling all of the food on him.

Tommy giggled and started eating his lap pancakes with his hands.

"Oh my! I am sincerely sorry Queen Kristen and King Phil! I–"

"Calm down..." Kristen said, unsure of the maid's name.

She seemed to know enough to answer the unasked question, "Mindy."

"Calm down Mindy it is fine. People make mistakes, and Tommy seems fine with it. Just ask the chef for another plate."

"Will do!" Mindy hurried along.

"What the heck Kristen!" Phil hissed.

Kristen looked confused, "What's wrong Phil?"

"What's wrong! That Mindy servant disrespected Tommy! She needs to be fired or imprisoned!"

"Calm down. She meant no harm. She wasn't being disrespectful."

"Bullshit!"

"Phil, language! You can't be saying that in front of our sons!"

Phil glared, "Fine. Though if Mindy disrespects us again. She will get punished."

"That seems fair," Kristen slightly smiled, though it felt more forced than it should have.

"Here is your plate for the Prince. I am deeply sorry again!" Mindy says as she runs in.

"Thank you," Kristen said as Tommy started to pull up his already messy sleeves to eat with his hands.

Techno looked over, "Tommy! Eat with silverware! Have you no decency?!"

Tommy frowned, "I sorry Techie..."

"Here I will cut up your pancakes. Techno be more respectful. He is only two after all."

Techno crossed his arms and huffed as Kristen pushed the plate of freshly cut pancakes to Tommy.

"Thank you!" Tommy muffled as he shoved pancakes into his mouth.

"You're welcome," Kristen smiled.

All eyes watched Kristen, they were jealous. They should be favored more than her.

~

"Come on Tommy! Let's go to the garden!" Wilbur looked up from his sheet music and walked out to his doorway.

Wilbur saw his mom and ran to catch up with them, "Can I join you guys?" His mom smiled and nodded.

Wilbur walked with them, hand on Tommy's shoulder as a protection mechanism.

Slam!

It was the maid from earlier. Mindy. Wilbur despised Mindy. It was the last straw when she bumped into Tommy, making him fall. Not to mention she dumped the basket filled with clothing everywhere.