Chapter 11

Jai POV

Its taking forever for them to reset the scene. Looking at the clock for the hundredth time today I know it's about time for Abby. I asked Theo to watch out for her because he is on lunch break. And I don't want any of the other actors or crew try to make the moves on her.

Abby is so beautiful, funny, smart and sexy. I know it was probably too soon to ask her to be my girlfriend on the first date but I couldn't bear the thought of anybody else trying to hit on her. I was totally blown away when she said yes.

The image of her in that string bikini has not left my head since I saw her in it. It was so nice to hug her while she was wearing it and being able to touch her skin. I have a feeling Miles was trying to hit on her but after seeing she was mine he backed off.

I want to take this relationship slow. I want to spoil her and treat her right. I knew as soon as I met her that she was someone very special. I feel really special that she picked me as her boyfriend. I feel like I could fall for this girl.

I keep trying to forget the fact that in less then six weeks she will be off in another country. I am hoping something will change her mind and she will stay. I know I won't tell her to stay because she may never forgive me for making her chose.

But the thought of her living in another country especially with thirteen guys just pisses me off. And that Connor doctor guy. What did she mean when she said he was touchy feeling with her? I know she isn't interested in him but being made to live with the guy some feelings may develop.

I promised myself when I started dating I wouldn't be one of those jealous asshole types which I have been really good about it but when it comes to her I can't stop it.

She is just so different. So sweet, pure and innocent. I just want to hold her and protect her from the world.

"We are ready. Get in your places everybody."

About damn time. I want to see my girl.

The reshoot goes really well. I think we finally got it just like Neil wanted.

Now I can finally go have lunch with my girl.

"Hey Jai" christian yells.

Damn I am never getting out of here.

"Hey! What's up man?"

"Nothing much. Just wanted to double check something with you."

"What's that?"

"I was talking to Theo and I told him how much I liked Abby and that I wanted to ask her out." I can feel my blood start to boil.

"But he told me that you and Abby were already a couple. I know he is probably just messing with me cause I know Abby hasn't been here long enough to be in a relationship with anybody yet. So I thought I would ask you?"

"Yeah Abby and I are a couple. She is here to spend the day with me. So let me go so I can go eat lunch with her."

"Yeah I saw her at the mess hall with Miles, Ben and one of the extras that is why I figured I would take this chance to ask her out. But I won't since I know you two are together but if you don't work out let me know. "

I don't even take the time to reply because I am trying to hurry to the mess hall.

I walk through the doors of the mess hall and there is Abby talking to miles, Ben, ansel and Tony. I don't know what they are talking about but Abby is speaking and everyone else is listening and laughing.

"And there was nothing you could do about it?" Ben ask her.

"No I was stuck." she replies and notices me. "Hey honey. I was just boring them with tales of my crazy adventures."

She takes my hand and pulls me closer to her.

Tony says. "I can't believe the stuff you have seen and done."

"I have a couple of photo albums at the apartment I will have to show you some time." Abby says as she is standing up. "If you all will please excuse me I would like to spend sometime with my boyfriend. If you have breaks in shooting I will tell you more stories then."

I was expecting us to start walking towards the food but instead she pulls me out into a hallway.

"Abs is something wrong?"

She sticks out her bottom lip which is adorable and a big turn on.

"Yeah something is wrong. I haven't kissed my boyfriend in over five hours."

I had to laugh at her trying to be serious. "Oh that is terrible. We will have to fix that."

I pull her close to me but I decide to tease her. I kiss her forehead, then her eyes, then her nose and then her cheeks. As I look into her eyes I can see the desire in them.

"Your eyes are captivating." I to keep looking into her eyes but my desire to have my lips on hers wins out.

Her lips are so sweet and soft. I feel like I could get loss in her forever. I can feel her hands running through my hair. I feel her smile while she is kissing me.

She pulls away from me laughing. "I just realized you have tattoos and piercings. I was so excited to see you that it didnt even register."

That is hilarious that she didn't even realize but it makes me feel good that she sees me not just the outside packaging. That is a rare trait in a person.

"Babe that is so sweet." I tell her.

"All I saw was my Jai I didnt see anything else."

"What did you see babe?"

"My Jai."

She called me hers. My heart feels like it could explode with happiness.

"I like that. Yes I am your Jai. And you are my Abs."

She stands on her tiptoe and kisses me on the cheek. "I am definitely your Abs. Now feed me."

"Yes ma'am." and I lead her back into mess hall.

After we get our food I start looking around for us a place to sit but no one is filming right now so the place is packed. I was hoping to find at least a semi private place for us to sit.

Abby speaks up "how about we take our food back back to your trailer and eat? I would like to have you to myself for a few minutes. Is that selfish of me?"

This girl is brillant. "Sounds great! If you are being selfish so am I because because I want you to myself too."

I try to walk calmly to my trailer but I am so excited to spend some time with her I want to run to the trailer.