The Cabin

The cabin was located in a remote part of some big mountains even further away from the beautiful city of the Night Court. It was tucked between two upper fangs of the mountains, which sheltered it from the wind. There was nothing else around for as far as the eye could see.

Upon entering, there was a main wood-paneled room consisting of a large kitchen to the right, a living area with leather sofas covered in fur to the left, and a small hall in the back that led to 3 other rooms. It wasn't huge, but it felt homey. There was a hearth big enough to warm the place and when Azriel waved his hand, a fire was lit in the hearth. Food showed up in the kitchen and all the candles were also lit. Magic was a strange thing.

"There's a bathing room down the hall if you wanna take a bath." - "The house has been spelled to take care of anyone inside. So just wish or speak for things and it will be done." - "Clothes for instance." Demonstratively, Azriel held out a hand and a sweater appeared in it which he put on. Sad, as she wouldn't be able to look at his bulging muscles anymore.

She nodded and went to inspect the cabin. The 3 rooms down the hall were 2 large bedrooms and a bathroom. In the bathing room was a giant, deep sunken tub in the floor. It even seemed large enough to accommodate her wings. She closed and locked the door behind herself and then hesitated. "Uhm.. Warm water? With lavender maybe?" She asked dubiously.

The tub instantly started filling with warm lavender-smelling water. It even looked purple and there were bubbles. Wow!

Dianthe removed her clothes and dipped a toe. The temperature was perfect! She entered and sank her entire body under the water. The wings were strange to work around, but she arranged them in a way that didn't hurt.

"Can I have some face wash?" She asked politely. The cabin obliged and on the side of the tub a number of ointments popped up. Even a cup of tea. She was starting to love this cabin. What a wonderfully nice house! "Thank you."

She was just about to ask for something to sanitize her wounds with, the ones she'd gotten when she ran through the glass door, but encountered a problem. They weren't there anymore. She deduced that the only possible explanation was that they had healed now that she was fae. Huh. One could get used to that.

She put a mud mask on her face and started scrubbing her body with a body scrub provided by the cabin. It wasn't that long since she'd bathed, but a lot had happened in the meantime. She'd been human then, now she was fae. Dianthe tentatively got to work on scrubbing her wings too. If they'd always been there, but been hidden by magic, they probably needed some TLC. While they were akin to a bat's wings, they were surprisingly soft to the touch. When she got to the tip of her wings, a moan suddenly escaped her. She was getting very warm and that was not due to the bath. No, she was getting aroused. Touching the tip of her wing had felt similar to her nipples being caressed, yet better? It was the strangest thing. She carefully touched it again and bit her lip. It felt really good. But what was she doing? This was not the time! What if Azriel could hear her? That would be hot. She found herself stroking the tip of her wing, thinking about him. Her other hand found her mound and started rubbing her clit. In no time she was breathing quite heavily and moments later she came. It was definitely her quickest orgasm ever. It felt amazing, and then right after she felt like an idiot. What had gotten into her? He definitely would have heard that.

She asked for the bath to be redrawn and then washed herself twice more for good measure, lest he smell it on her like a freaking dog. She'd noticed her sense of smell had drastically improved, her hearing too. So there was a slim to no chance he wouldn't know what she'd been up to in the bath.

The cabin provided her with new warm clothes. She dressed slowly and then left the safety of the bathing room behind to confront Azriel with all the questions she'd come up with while bathing.