Princess Morrigu's Viewpoint

Hey, every Mortal and Immortal My Name is Morrigu see I got my name from the Celtic Goddess because my father loves other Goddess and Gods names and their meanings and growing up, I was and still am similar to The Morrigan and i grew up looking up to her as well , but I act like my mother so with this being said I'm Hade's and Persephone's daughter. I become the new Queen in about 2 months because when a child of the gods and goddesses. from now till then there will be Royal balls for me to find My King like My dad found my mom a very long time ago. Unfortunately, every guy I meet in school runs away because they ask who my father is and mother, they aren't so scared of mother like they are father. See I have father's devilish ways, but I got mothers beauty. With this being said I also have father's powers of banishing and then they will come crawling back to me. After my view we will have Vidar's view 

         This is why I said what I said about the guys running when I say who my father is in school me and Vidar where at lunch, he left to use the bathroom this boy said "Hey Morrigu do you want to be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and said " sure, when you know who my father is, and you run the hell away from me maybe you will become a mortal living on the earth " He asked, "who is thy father then. " I said with an evil grinning smirk " Hades" and just then Vidar appeared and looked and seen the boy fleeing. Vidar asked, " everything good over here Princess " "yes" I answered and continued to say in a sarcastic way, " He is going to love being a mortal.'' Vidar just looks at me and burst out laughing and saying " He ran because he is scared of Hades Haha that is funny. I smiled softly. "Yeah, pretty funny." I said.

You see Mortals and Immortals since we were kids growing up Vidar's strength always captured my eyes; he is so sweet and caring OH BY DEVIL I BETTER NOT BE FALLING FOR HIM. Out of every god I have been with, and it's been 3 Vidar has always been there for me thru every ending. All 3 have ended up on earth as a Mortal meaning they will die on earth come back down till a baby is born on earth and right back up to be Immortal they go, and it keeps going until they apologize to my Father or to Me and you see the times are different here in the Underworld or HELL a baby on the Earth Realm takes 9 months to be born meanwhile down here its 2 weeks so it really is the best torcher. If they don't want to apologize and grow to like earth, I banish them. (This will be explained further in the story)

You see being Princess is wonderful and all but Starting in the morning there will be a ball. I hate these things. I always come to my room when everyone is dancing with their partner.  I never ask any guy to dance, and no one asks me to. A guy that can waltz is quick on their feet, wins over mothers' heart. Now to win over Fathers heart it's to fight his Guard Odin. ...... I think I'm going to end my viewpoint here............. I wonder what Vidars viewpoint is, we can jump into the crazy crazy crraaaazzzyyyyy story.