The story unfolds ........

Let's begin the lovely Love story that has shocked every Goddess and God in the entire Underworld or HELL and Mount Olympus. As the story unfolds, we begin with a nice dinner among Hades, Odin, Persephone, Friia, Morrigu, and Vidar.

Hades asks "Morrigu so kiddo how was school today". " It was funny and okay Ish. "I responded. Of course, Hades says," why the okay Ish my princess." and before she could speak Vidar answers, " She banished a guy " and laughs " Who thy banish my sweet child?" asks Persephone." This boy was like can I be your boyfriend I said yes but you're not gonna like who my dad is. " Hades chuckled " so what did he say or do." " I did the evil smirk and said Hades and he ran away " i said and then. "Just then i came back from the bathroom and saw a flash of light a heard a yell and saw him float up " responded Vidar. Then he says "Mr. Hades and Mrs. Persephone, I didn't realize how powerful you daughter is till I saw that happen in my head I said yup that's Hade's daughter for sure. Hades smirked " Thank you Vidar, damn it I wish I could have been there to see his look." " it was pretty funny wasn't it, Vidar?'' I looked over and asked. '' yeah, it was Princess." Vidar responded. I smiled and, on the inside, felt butterflies. " I'll be back guys I got to use the bathroom." i said. * And I Ran to the bathroom my mother followed me *she knocks on the bathroom door " honey are you okay " .... " Yeah, ma I'm okay just nothing I'm fine.... i can't say to her i just got butterflies " just nervous about the ball tomorrow ma that's all...." " oh, honey it will be fine i know it is your first ball in a long time try and find a date to the ball or you can let the guy come to you like normal Hun" " okay ma "* I walk out and hug her .......*

Meanwhile the guys are talking about the ball but then Nyx runs in " attention guys i need all the men right now someone is trying to get into the gate " i heard Nyx and then seen Vidar grab his Sword and run out Odin follows " Hades go fetch thy wife and daughter and go to safe room we will get thy when it is safe '' Odin said to my father. * Dad came and got us, and we went normal parodical. *

 I go and sit in my corner and put my earpiece in and sit and rub my necklace and grab a book and read it. Meanwhile mom and dad are sitting and talking about the ball. in my mind I don't even want to have a ball like do I really, need to find a king like the anxiety of this bugs me all 3 of my Ex's didn't last for reasons ill not say....

5 Hours pass by.

Vidar takes his keys and opens the door meanwhile i had fallen asleep mom and dad are awake and leave out the room and dad whispers to Vidar" can you grab and carry her to her room if you are not hurt i don't have the strength right now to carry her. " "I got you sir me and father are not wounded and not one scrape on us but the other two men that were trying to get in the gate are badly wounded and father put them in the dungeon for you both to deal with in the morning. '' Hades grinned so big " okay Vidar thank you after you take her to her room go and rest, so we are ready for the ball tomorrow." Vidar " Yes sir. .... * Vidar scoops the Princess very carefully not to wake her. she mumbles "thank you Vidar i would have walked if i was more awake." he smiles. " Oh, Princess it's not a problem." he replies. i smiled softly and wrapped my arms around him so i don't fall even tho Hes a strong God...... he lays me in my bed covers me up and walks out and goes to his room which is next to mine.

Everyone is now asleep.