Guard Vidar's Viewpoint

Hi, I'm Vidar the Princess's royal Guard. I got to be her Guard because my father Odin is Mr. Hades guard, and they are the best of friends. My mother is Friia and she's Mrs. Persephone's best friend as well see those 2 grew up together I don't know what the Princess has told Ya so far about our parents being as close as they are its wired for a Viking/Norse god and goddess to be friends, but it happens only thing that is forbidden that should not happen is the Guard me and the Princess liking each other okay that is gross we are best friends  don't get that image in your mortal or immortal brain or I will get it out with a sword fight to the death hahahahhah.

A few days ago, Tho in school this i never witnessed was the Princess powers like that that was Steller. I never seen any goddess or God banish an immortal on earth for mortality, but it happened should not of ran away from the prettiest princess goddess there is... OH HELL NO DID I JUST SAY THAT WHAT IS FREAKING WRONG WITH ME* shakes my head* I didn't just say that I can't fall for her nope noooo .

There will be so many gods to sweep her off her feet from now till her Coronation for becoming queen within the next two months. with that being said I have to make sure none of them hurt her heart like her 3 Ex's did that are now banished to earth but come back when they die and then are sent back when a baby is born on earth crazy man.

See guys I want vengeance on the gods and immortal/demons that has hurt her because I really care about her, I mean I'm her Guard I have to protect her at all costs.