......story unfolds.

*Gets woken up* " Sweetie it's time for day one of the ball, honey let's get ready Aunt Hera will be here in a few to help me and Friia to get you ready then we are getting ready Vidar, your dad, Odin and Uncle Zeus is coming to help set up then they are getting ready. " * looks at mom*" okay my red and black corset lace dress." * Mom goes and grabs it; I get up and start doing my makeup, she starts helping me get it on after I have my make up done. I go over to the mirror, and I look at myself and smile softly * " Mom I hope I find someone today I don't want to wait till the very last ball." Mom assures me " You will find him tonight honey Aphrodite said you would he will be unexpected but apparently yall like each other but deny it. she also said you both have liked each other since day 1 of meeting, you and him cross paths tonight." * I look at mom *" Really that fast " " yes but at the 3rd ball he will make a move 2nd ball will be next week then after next week will be the last and final number 3 ball" * I look at her why 3?" " honey as soon as he asks you to dance at the 3rd ball a week later is coronation it comes quicker" *I looked at her with a shocked look on my face, we finish up. " Oh yeah princess ither your father or Odin will escort you down the stairway to the ball " * I look at her and nod.

               The boys are setting up

      Vidar, Hades, Odin, Zeus just got the ball room ready Vidar goes and gets ready. * Hades goes to Odin and Zeus* Has anyone else noticed Vidar actions lately?" he asked the Guys.   " Yes, they seem odd, liked Hes fallen for someone " * they both answered at the same time* " I wonder if that female will show up tonight at the ball? " * Hades responded *" I hope that would be great for him I just really hope My Little princess finds someone tonight if not by the 3rd ball in 2 weeks." * Meanwhile Vidar unknowingly is wearing black and gold suit that almost matches hers. 3rd ball he will end up wearing the exact design Aphrodite says to herself. Vidar comes back out " Who is escorting the Princess Down the stairs for the ball. " They look at Vidar and proceed to say " You " * he looks stunned...

                                                                               The start of the ball.

Everyone is starting to arrive. I can see everyone enter when the last person enters, I'll be announced ither father or Odin will escort me Mother told me. Every guy looks handsome, but they all look as if they have their other half, I look at mother" they all have someone mom......* I look down* * she looks at me " Hun you will see him don't worry. " * I look at her and nod* " mom last per* hears a knock at the door before I could finish my words, we get interrupted*" come in" mother says * Vidar is standing there *" Hi princess may I say you do look beautiful tonight" Vidar says. * I smiled softly trying not to blush because for some devilish reason my damn stomach has butterflies *" well thank you Vidar you look handsome." * My mom looks at the other goddesses in the room they all can talk among each other thru their minds they like each other. Each goddess looks at each other with a smile.....