Story Unfolds...........

MEANWHILE

i am asleep i can faintly hear voices. It's sounds like everyone is talking to one another im to focused on trying to sleep so i am not trying to sleep. All of a sudden Nyx comes to wake up " princess there has been an emergency meeting everyone is down in the meeting room right now " * i look up at i see Vidar standing at my door he reaches for my hand*" Come on Princess we gotta get downstairs  *he walks in and grabs my hand.*" * i put my hand in his and walk trying to wake up and walk down the steps holding on to him resting my head on his arm yawning.* 
"What is the meaning me and Vidar have to be up early as for Graduation whoever called this meeting it better be good" * everyone looks at me and Vidar and they all say " you both look so cute together "* me not realizing I'm still clinging to him after they said that i realized myself and sat in my chair *" no we don't * Vidar looking at me with that look of just let them have their fun i look at him and nod* " So which of y'all wanted this meeting that could of waited till after school?" * Father looks at me * " i did we never got to talk about graduation tomorrow, you both will go to Graduation and then when it is over, we will come home, and you both are free to do whatever for the day unless you want to go to the tower my Princess and work on you magic."* i look at father and then answer*" i was planning on going and working on that after i do not want a party it can wait till after coronation or it can be during coronation we can do the Party for me And Vidar for us Graduating school" * Vidar looks at me My Qu...... Princess i don't want to take that Special day away from you." "Vidar weather you like it or not that graduation party will be for the both of us. * Father nods and Vidar does the same and then Odin looks at me then Vidar and smiles* " Mr. Odin why that smile " * he response with " Thy child will see soon if hades is fine with Meeting ending now it would be great Sir we need to let our children get to bed they have to be up in 4 hours." * Father looks and smiles *" You both go get some sleep just wanted the game plan set ok"* me and Vidar look and at the same time say " Good night, Mom and Dad " all 4 parents smiled * Me and Vidar get up and he grabs my hand i see our Parents smile do they know something i don't .... he won't stop holding my hand what does this mean we can't become a couple i mean that kiss ment a lot but it's forbidden for me a Goddess and THE ROYAL Garud to get together lead alone like each other.  as we are walking our parents are still sitting and talking about us im sensing. 

MEANWHILE          

Our Parents are Talken, we can hear it thru the vents. " them 2 really like eachother it seemd like said my mother. " yea they do only issue everyone is that them falling for eachother is forbiddan but i might allow it. father said and vidars parents nodded and agreed. as we are walking to my room i look at him and say, " they really seem to like us together." Vidar nodded and said," yes they do i love being around you any princess." i smiled and then our eyes locked ,i can feel myself blushing then i snap out of it and open my door. Vidar asks " may i walk you to your bed you are very drowsy and have been wobbling like crazy? i look at him and say '' please and thank you. he walks me to my bed helps me lay down and covers me up. I get lost in his movement and then eyes when he looks at me. After hes done he looked at me and kisses me again and all i can do is just blush because im speechless yet again. he smiles and say good night sweetheart ill  see you in the morning. "  he leaves and i fall asleep..