......Story unfolds

...... As each Goddess is smiling Aunt Hera looks and says, "Where is Odin or Hades " * Vidar looks at her and says, " they told me I'm Escorting the Princess down tonight I didn't question them at all and did as told" My mother said " okay Vidar, I take it then the last guest has entered" * he nods* Yes ma'am" he says. Then the men come to get their wives and proceed to walk at get Announced One by one starting with Nyx, then Hera with Zeus, Aphrodite with Poseidon, Thanatos, Odin with Friia, now for the King and Queen... King Hades and Queen Persephone. now we have the Princess Morrigu with Vidar. Everyone is quiet and starts to mumble " isn't that her guard why is her father escorting her like it should have been" * Aphrodite speaks" If I may have the floor for a moment Vidar is her royal Gurad and the first of the Guards in history or the entire Underworld to be a part of a royal Family and he is the First Child of the Royal Guard Odin anyway so the King and Odin made a decision on their on to let him walk her into the ball anyone else with an issue will be sent to the dungeon IS THAT CLEAR" * everyone gets very quiet and they all said yes.* Everyone is quite now as they enter the rest of the way down the steps towards the ball room floor . The king and queen drift off as well as everyone else does and goes about and dances. 

 Princess Morrigu is talking to her friends when the slow dance song comes on and starts to play, she just walks out before any guy has the chance, she can sense no one in the room would dance with her but 1 person and she can't figure him out yet but should soon. Vidar gets asked to dance with a girl from their school but is thinking to himself* the princess is who I want to dance with, but I can't because it's forbidden if they can tell I've fallen for her they will put me away in the dungeon, but I can't let that happen because I will disappoint my family oh my god I really hope that wasn't out load Quickly looks around and sighs to myself ahhh good not outload. *

Princess is back in her room lying in bed replaying what Vidar said to her about her looking the way she does tonight, and she thinks to herself is it me he likes. Do I like him I mean since we were children, we have been around each other every guy I was with, and we ended he was always there for me it can't be Hes my guard it is forbidden I can't like him I just can't but oh my devil is he handsome tonight. STOP IT MORRIGU YOU CANNOT LIKE HIM AT ALL WHAT THE HELL.

                                                                            Meanwhile

Everyone is dancing. Mother notices I'm not there and comes to my room * hears a knock *" who is it?" I asked, " it's your mother Princess may I come in?" * I open the door without even getting up and look at her and say" yes mother? " * she looks at me and goes did you not get asked to dance?" " no, I didn't" I sighed and pulled my blanket over my head " can i be alone now please mother " " sure Hunny but Vidar is outside your door he noticed you weren't downstairs dancing and wants to talk to you"" I guess let him in " * i sit up in my bed mom leaves out and Vidar enters and sits in the chair at the foot of my bed* " Princess why did you leave was the ball not to your standards because i can change it for next week have it more red or more black" * I look at Vidar* " Vidar it was perfect, I never got asked to dance for the slow dance everyone had someone I was the only one that didn't have any one * looks down* " Sweetie I am sorry do you want to invite others next week so you can have a chance to dance with someone and find your prince?" he asked.... i paused for a minute trying not to blurt out something but get it out your damn head Morrigu." if you want to just talk it over with My Mother, father and your dad, and mom please i don't want you in trouble" * he looked over at me and said' 'I already asked they told me ask you before i made the move to have anyone else be present next week " " okay..... * I paused mid-sentence * thank you Vidar for everything i owe you " * he stares at me and offers a hug and says." you don't owe me a thing being your friend and being you guard is the best gift i can ever have in my lifetime Princess"* I smile softly * " so next week ball a can you add gold with the red and black?" " sure, thing Beauti......Princess" * i looked at him for a sec and think to myself was he no he wasn't*"Thank you '' * he leaves my room and i lay down.