Story unfolds...........

THE BALL AGIAN SOONER THAN WANTED BY THE PRINCESS

 Everyone has entered the castle gates. Tonight, it really looks different * I'll explain after everyone is announced into the ball tonight* The men come to get their wives and proceed to walk at get Announced One by one starting with Nyx, then Hera with Zeus, Aphrodite with Poseidon, Thanatos, Odin with Friia, now for the King and Queen... King Hades and Queen Persephone. now we have the Princess Morrigu with Vidar. I look at Vidar " you out did yourself Sir it's so pretty and my dress really goes with it don't you think?" Yes, princess it does go ahead get punch and eat slow dance is in a few hours." * i go and grab drink and food then sit at the table Aphrodite comes walking over to me " hey sweetie tonight is the night for your Knight in shiny black and gold armor well suit in this case *N she laughs* your prince my dear you will meet him tonight" * i look at her and say " i hope my plan works"* she chuckles *"okay dear .little does she release her plan will work but Vidar will ask her to dance. she thinks about what she was told about him wearing a black and gold suit only one that does is Vidar because everyone royal matches the theme, even Tho last night my ball he wore gold and black he still looked very handsome but i heard father asking him to fully match me tonight i don't know why he would ask him to do so because Vidar actually should be the only one to dress different from me. 

                                            THE SLOW DANCE SONG IS ABOUT TO BEGIN 

Vidar is sitting with his mother and his father. As i get up to walk over to him hes already getting up himself. At the same time blushing we ask *" May i have this dance" * i take his hand we both walk to the middle of the floor....  *  Our parents start to all sit together and everyone stops their dancing and sits down because they all noticed the Princess dancing with a guy. As me and Vidar are dancing i get lost in his eyes" Vidar " I look at him and before i could get out what i wanted to he looks at me and smiles and says," My princess you look very beautiful tonight are you Liking the ball tonight?" * i look at him and say" yes, my...pr....* i paused mid-sentence and hurry up and say *Vidar i am thank you and you look handsome tonight" He looks at me and says" what where you about to say there missy " "Nothing * i shake my head starting to blush*" come one Morrigu I know how you are what where you about to say?"  * i sigh and whisper *" My Pince* i blush right away and burry my face into his chest god he smells amazing. ** he picked my head up with his finger*" Princess i know this is forbidden but i can't hold back *he pauses*".....

Meanwhile Everyone is watching us dance our parents are smiling they can see something we don't. Aunt Aphrodite looks at our parents and whispers to them " they are going to kiss watch hes telling her he can't hold how he feels about her in anymore i can read his body and i can read hers Hades are you going to accept him?, Odin you know you and him are going to have to battle ither you can let him beat you or you can test his strength ?" hades answers first " He can have her ive picked up on things she hasn't hence why i said Hes to escort her there will be no third ball next week will be coronation and i have a feeling he will ask her for his hand than he dont need to ask me for her hand Odin but i know how you and Firra Raised you boy he will more than likely come to me and for her hand ." * Odin looks at hades and says" yes, he will they will be great as Princess and Prince until you both are ready to be off the thrown let's stop our babbling and let's watch them see if what Aphrodite is saying will happen." They stop their convo and watch.

As the Princess and Vidar are dancing, they continue their convo as Vidar was saying "Princess i know this is forbidden but i can't hold back anymore * Vidar kisses the princess*"Vidar did you...before i could get any more of what i was saying out he kisses me again*"Did what kiss you because yes i did 2 times now* i looked at him and said fuck this and kissed him quickly then i pulled away.* " Princess I'll be right back the dance is over but i will be right back * he kissed me and then went over to our family * "Mr. Hade.... *As he was trying to speak father cut him off*""Son, we have sensed you both likening each other i saw you both kiss before you even ask you have my daughters hand"* Vidar looked at my father stunned because he was about to ask for my hand he showed father the Promise ring *" Sir may i still ask it because it wouldn't fully be the blessing Mr. Hades " * father nodded * " Mr. hades father of the princess and Mrs. Persephone may i please have your daughter's hand i have forged this promise ring and will forge if you and my father want to help you both are more than welcome to." * Vidar looks at father " Yes boy you can have her hand at Coronation have the engagement ring please so we can plan a way for the Proposal we can work on it starting tomorrow after school Graduation the school will also be informed and will let you ask her with the promise ring  tomorrow and to be yours  for the both of you now because of Coronation  will be in the next two weeks or a week haven't decided you but You my Boy will become the King she Will be Queen you both will rule this relm we will be here to help all responsibility is in the hands of you both now." " you got it Mr..." *Father interrupts him." My boy its dad now " * he looks at father and smiled *" May i be excused now guys so i can go dance with her for the closing dance we all do. " * father looks at him and nods " go my boy"* Vidar moves and comes back to the dance floor only to see that i have taken a seat in the corner. * Vidar sees me and walks over to me and puts out his hand*" Princess may i have this last dance of the night please" * I look at him and say, " yes my Prince" We end the ball by dancing.

I go to my room Vidar walks me to my room and gives me a good night kiss and says," I'll see you the morning we graduate tomorrow from school my Dear so get sleep." * i smile and look at him n give him a kiss " Good night my prince in red, black, and gold." * He chuckled and walked to his room i walk into and change into my nightgown and lay in bed after taken my make up off and can't fall asleep so i just lay and think about everything that happened tonight. Did this really just happen this is so forbidden i don't know how the Gods and Goddesses are going to act i don't know how my father and mother reacted i know he went over there but he didn't tell me what happened so yeah i am kinda freaking out. I am going to try, and sleep got Graduation tomorrow Royals graduate 3 Months before anyone else.