𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝘣𝘺 @𝘢𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

" 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤

" 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤."

That's what most call her, although her name is Scarlett rose .

She's a 13 year old girl who's very smart and intelligent, she's mostly smart in science and math , she loves both so much .

Scarlett never had that much friends, her only friends were finney and Gwen Blake .

Half of the school hates her, either jealous of how smart she is , or just hates her since everyone does.

She gets made fun of every single day for being smart , they call her names like "nerd" or as Robin Arellano's favorite "pathetic bitch" .

Robin Arellano, Scarlett's biggest enemy, she envies him , she hates him, she wants him dead , she hates how he's always making fun of her, she hates how he's always staring , she hates how he would always spread rumors .

Robin and Scarlett used to be friends but when his dad died he got distant with everyone even tho Scarlett tried to help him,

She undertood that he was having a hard time but after that he started making fun of her and started spreading rumors like the rumor that he said that she liked him when she doesn't .

It was so upsetting since they used to be inseparable, she used to share everything with him , she would tell him about everything, and he would always calm her down whenever she would be crying about her relationship with her parents.

Her parents, they're one of those parents who were forced into marriage and hate each other , her father and mother never liked each other , they hated each other since they were young.

But they're parents were friends and they forced both of them to get married and have Scarlett, and Scarlett was stuck with them.

They would always be away in business trips or just away, it was rare to see any of them home  .