𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑

THEY BOTH woke up with headaches as Scarlett wiped her nose too see blood, " son of a bitch

THEY BOTH woke up with headaches as Scarlett wiped her nose too see blood, " son of a bitch." She muttered but then the phone rang .

" fuck you." Robin said looking at the phone but it kept ringing, "no." Scarlett said but it kept ringing and ringing and wont stop so she decided too go see what's so important that the ghost kids wanna say.

" what you gonna say something? Do you even know who you are!" She asked , " what kind of shit question is that!" A harsh voice that she could recognize from anywhere said , the person calling was Vance hopper.

" do you even know who you are?" He asked her, " Scarlett rose." She stated sassily what can Vance hopper do too her now?, beat her up as a ghost?

" yeah well it's nice too fucking meet you Scarlett rose," Vance said " right here this is it!" Vance said .

" this is what?" She said , " the nightmare ending of your pathetic little life," Vance answered her, " yeah well no shit." She said and Robin chuckled .

" trust me Scarlett rose if you know what you have coming you'd be fucking terrified!" He said too her through the phone , " todays the day mother fucker!" Vance hopper shouted at her and Robin heard as he mouthed ' who the fuck is that?' Too Scarlett as she told him it was Vance hopper and he widened his eyes at her.

" have you tried stacking the carpets string too the window?" He asked her harshly , " I've tried everything." She said with a sigh , " no , not everything!" He shouted at her , " when the grabber saw what I did that was it and he took his time with me too." He told her.

" what did you do?" She asked him as he laughed a cold laugh, "oh that fucker had too spent a fortune too repair all that damages ." He said not answering her, " what did you do?" She asked him again annoyed this time.

" I'm getting there you bitch!, or do you have other important shit you have too do?" He asked her , "no , no I'm listening." She told him.

" there's an outlet from the shitter across from the john." He informed her , " yeah I've seen it." She answered.

" on the other side of the room there's a storage you can't get into that room because there is a big ass upright freezer in the way." He said once again.

" break into the wall that's above two feet above the outlet." He informed her, " okay." She answered.

" till you get too a panel with screws in it." He said and she nodded .

" get the panel off and inter the freezer ." He helped her , "and out from the freezer." She said nodding.

"Thank you." She thanked him , "for what?" He asked her "for helping me?" She said obviously, " helping you?, this isn't about you , fuck him!" Vance screamed and the room started shaking as the two soda bottles came crashing on the walls beside Scarlett as she covered her ears and robin did the same .

" Vance got some serious anger issues." Scarlett said nodding at robin as another piece glass came towards her but robin pulled her away .

" sorry?" Scarlett mumbled too 'Vance' , they both went too the other side of the basement ,  scarlet pulled out the toilet lid and started hitting it on the wall until they got too the freezer.

" get something that I can open this shit with!" She told Robin quick and he took a screw giving too her as she opened the freezer finding meat in there .

She kicked open the door over and over again letting her anger out tearing up while kicking and kicking on the door but then she came back crying as Robin hugged her wrapping his arms around her waist .

" we are gonna get out of-" robin said soon too be cut off by Scarlett, " no!, don't try too tell me that because we aren't! We tried everything nothing works!" She told him letting go of him.

" no not everything scar!" He said , " we can get out of here because we are gonna !" He told her as she sighed, he won't over too the phone trying too rip it apart and he did.

" here pack it up with dirt and I'll swing it on him I'll  beat him up." Robin said nodding at her as she took the phone away from robin filling it with dirt .

" now what?" She asked him, "now we wait for that hijo de puta too show up." He said coldly.

" He said coldly

    ˗ˏˋ AMY!'ˎ˗╰┈➤ don't ask why I have been updating a lot all of a sudden but after they get out I'll still be doing chapters on how their relationship will be!

    ˗ˏˋ AMY!'ˎ˗
╰┈➤ don't ask why I have been updating a lot all of a sudden but after they get out I'll still be doing chapters on how their relationship will be!