𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒

SCARLETT sat on finney's bed while robin was beside her doing homework, " this shit's boring as fuck I wanna watch a movie

SCARLETT sat on finney's bed while robin was beside her doing homework, " this shit's boring as fuck I wanna watch a movie ." Robin said groaning .

" do you wanna get suspended?" Scarlett asked him as he shook his head , 'no' .

" then focus!" She scolded at him as he rolled his eyes .

'did she really think I would be focusing if she is the one teaching me?' , robin thought , since they got Kidnapped robin started taking a liking in Scarlett and he couldn't focus on the math she was teaching all he could focus about is how beautiful she looked.

" look, this is the last page that we missed so, after we finish we can watch a movie, is that okay finney?" Scarlett said asking finney since it's his house .

Finney eyes still on the book he is reading mumbling a 'of course' as Scarlett turned too robin with a smile, " you have a really cute smile." Robin told her admiring her smile that fits her.

She looked up smiling wider then laughed as Robin fell harder and harder for her, " is that too make me forget about teaching you?" She asked him as he quickly shook his head no.

" alright." She said hiding the blush that was on her face, she didn't know why she was blushing, she would never like Robin so why is she blushing?.

After robin finally got it and they finished studying they were now sat in the Blake's living room watching a horror movie, " don't make any noise since if you do my dad will wake up and see that we are watching a horror movie and I'll get grounded or worse." Finney said quickly.

" okay okay." Robin said nodding as finney went too get ice cream for them, so now Scarlett and Robin sat in silence.

" how are you?" Robin asked trying too break the silence as Scarlett sighed, "traumatized by the grabber, but otherwise than that I'm doing fine." Scarlett said with a small smile .

" what about you?" She asked him , " well im okay , although my mom is denying that she wants too put me in therapy too deal with trauma?" He asked chuckling as Scarlett laughed.

Finney came in with three bowls of ice cream that looked as if they were gonna fall from his hand any second but he managed too give each one a bowl .

The movie was halfway in as a jump scare showed up making Scarlett flinch as robin looked at her then down too her hand intertwining their hands together giving her a smile as she smiled back at him blushing then looked back at the movie .

Finney looked at the both of them, " I don't wanna third wheel." Finney mumbled frowning while Scarlett turned too him , " your not." She said as he smirked , " you like Arellano?" Finney whispered just for her too hear as her eyes widened but didn't deny it.

" holy shit!" Finney said a little too loud as robin turned his head too look at them, " what?" He asked confused, " the movie is scary shut it off." Finney said shutting the movie off.

Scarlett looked at the clock that was on the wall, " it's getting late and if my parents come home seeing me not there they will definitely freak." Scarlett said frowning as finney nodded.

" I'll see you two tomorrow!" He said as he shut the door behind them, " I'll walk you home." Robin said as Scarlett shook her head, " no it's fine it's not a long walk I can walk alone." She said with a small smile.

" no I want too walk you home." Robin said shrugging putting an arm around her shoulder as she nodded mumbling an 'okay?' .

They were walking in a silence, not an awkward one , a comfortable one.

But they were now In front of Scarlett's house, " I'll see you tomorrow Arellano." Scarlett said kissing his cheek as robin was stunned as she went too walk away he pulled her back by her arm kissing her , on the lips.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck , kissing back .

They both pulled away as they smiled, " you don't know how long I waited too do this." Robin said quietly as she blushed .

" now I'll see you tomorrow rose." Robin said walking away from her house, Scarlett stood there stunned but smiling like a mad woman.

She went over inside her house no one was home , good.

She went in her room, the sudden smell of vanilla and roses hitting her nose, she went over too her bathroom taking a cold shower too clear her head .

After showering she got ready for bed changing into matching pajamas and brushing her wet hair.

She took out a book from her nightstand reading until she heard her parents came home telling her good nights before heading too bed, she slept too even tho she was overthinking way too much she managed too get enough sleep.

˗ˏˋTUESDAY'ˎ˗

SCARLETT finney and Gwen were heading over too the school, " I'm so glad you didn't die." Gwen said sighing, " I almost died when I found out I was talking too ghosts" Scarlett said laughing as Gwen looked at her worried, " you definitely lost your mind." Gwen said as Scarlett nudged her shoulder.

" okay I'll see you guys later!" Scarlett said walking in math class , robin was already there .

Great this is gonna be awkward now, Scarlett walked in taking her seat that was in the back in front of Robin , she turned too him " so about yesterday?" Scarlett asked him as he nodded awkwardly, " about yesterday." He said with a tight lipped smile .

" I'll tell you about it later." Robin said , since it wasn't the best place too confess his liking too her.

" okay I guess." She said sighing picking up a book from her bag pack.

Math began, and the teacher was explaining while Scarlett was very focused, but Robin , not so much .

All he was thinking of is how was he gonna confess too Scarlett after class, was it too quick?, was it gonna ruin their friendship that just started? He didn't know.

Maybe they could just be friends for now.

I feel like their going too quick so we making them friends then lovers🤭🤭