𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐃

you know Your Not so Bad Arellano ! ❞

                                ❝ you know Your Not so Bad Arellano ! ❞

SCARLETT awoke by robin talking too his fucking self?.

" there's no way out holy shit." Robin said very loudly might I add , " what the fuck." Scarlett said too him , " oh your awake finally." Robin said then added " I don't care anyway." He added very quickly as Scarlett rolled her eyes .

" sure ." Scarlett mumbled as Robin looked at her with a raised eyebrow " what do you mean?" He said pointing at her, " stop acting like a fucking dad oh my gosh." She said widening her eyes at him while tilting her head too the side looking at him .

" shut up." He said and scoffed with a cold laugh, " maybe this is our sign too get too know each other better?" Robin said softly.

Scarlett laughed as robin looked at her confused, "what's so funny?" He asked her as she told him in between laughs " you? Robin? Want? To? Be? Friends?" She said laughing while looking at him .

Her laugh is cute Robin thought but soon told his self that this is Scarlett he's talking about , he can't think that , they were meant too hate each other.

" I mean yeah, your the only person I can talk too!" He told her with a smile as her laughter died down and was placed by a smile , not the sarcastic smile she always gives robin , not the smile she has whenever she makes robin mad, no this was a real general smile , a kind smile , a warm smile , you name it , Robin could stare at her all day with how she looks smiling.

What was he thinking, he knew he couldn't possibly like Scarlett, all she does is be mean too him!

" okay so let's start with simple questions." Scarlett said as Robin sat next too her , " so what's your favorite color robin?" She asked trying her hardest not too laugh since she found this situation funny since they were just bickering.

" I'm gonna have to go with red." Robin said nodding, " cool cool." Scarlett said nodding at him .

"What about you Scarlett?" He said chuckling, " I love the combination between navy and white , they are like classy I love that , so I'm gonna have to go with navy and white!" She said with a smile , " cute." Robin said but he wasn't talking about the colors he was talking about Scarlett.

" okay have you ever had your first kiss?" Robin asked her as she shook her head 'yes' " really?! Who!" Robin said , he was a bit jealous but he didn't think much of it.

" okay so this is so funny but it was finney , me and him thought we like each other but it was nothing really." She said admitting that she kissed her best friend.

" oh, cool." He mumbled and she nodded at him , she sighed " what about you?" She asked him .

" of course I had my first kiss." He told her tilting his head at her , " oh, so who is it?" She asked him with frowned eyebrows.

"Lily" he whispered, " no surprise." Scarlett mumbled,  " anyways could I open up too you about something?" Scarlett asked Robin and he nodded at her "of course anything." He answered her.

" I'm terrified that the grabber will kill us , im terrified of his disgusting mask and his disgusting stare , I miss my parents , I miss my talks with Gwenny I miss finney and us talking about space , i just don't want too end up dead by a disgusting sicko." She told him actually opening up too robin .

" don't worry , I will make sure he doesn't lay a finger on you , and we're getting out soon , I promise." He told her then pulled her into an hug .

" how are you dealing with all of this ?" She asked him so it doesn't seem like she's selfish and wants everything too be about her.

" nothing is better then being kidnapped by the grabber am i Right?" Robin said sarcastically trying too lighten up the mood as Scarlett giggled.

" smiling fits you ." Robin said admiring the girl beside him , " oh really?" She told him with a sarcastic smile on and he chuckled.

" who would've thought Robin Arellano would be flirting with me while we are both kidnapped?" Scarlett said with a chuckle, " oh shut up!" Robin told her hitting her shoulder playfully as she laughed .

" you know your Not so bad Arellano ." She told him with a smile , " your not so bad either rose ." He told her chuckling as she smiled at him and began too blush .

" He told her chuckling as she smiled at him and began too blush

STARS.

˗ˏˋ AMY!'ˎ˗╰┈➤ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 📞꒱Hope you enjoyed this chapter really sorry it's short promise a longer chapter next one!

˗ˏˋ AMY!'ˎ˗
╰┈➤ ˗ˏˋ 📞꒱
Hope you enjoyed this chapter really sorry it's short promise a longer chapter next one!