𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐆

THE PHONE RANG ONCE AGAIN just like how it had been ringing this whole two days, " hello?" Scarlett asked

She only someone breathing, "Bruce?, bill-paperboy?" She asked who could possibly be calling, but then the line ended .

Then she hung up the phone and went back too the mattress where Robin was already asleep , she went too lay down there she couldn't sleep there was dripping sounds that were annoying her.

She looked around the room then looking at what seemed too be a young boy's body in the air covered in blood that was dripping , she froze as her breathing quickened that made Robin wake up .

" scar?, scar? Are you alright?" Robin said shaking her but she was too stunned too speak Robin turned his head too the direction that she was looking at and his eyes widened.

" nah man, I'm seeing spirts now?" He said but the guy pointed at the phone which Scarlett quickly went over too it and picked it up putting it on her ear as Robin went beside her standing close so he could hear what the boy was saying.

" hello?" She asked no answer she turned too look back at the body but it was nowhere too be seen she thought she was going crazy.

" hello?" She asked one more time, "you don't have much time." A kid's voice could be heard .

" the grabber hasn't been sleeping, he thinks that this is gonna be it, he's gonna figure it out." The voice said, " who's gonna figure it out?" Robin asked the boy.

" his brother upstairs." He said before giggling and Scarlett looked over at robin who was confused on why he is giggling.

" are you griffen?" Robin asked , " who?" The boy asked.

" griffen stag." Scarlett answered , " maybe, it's all a little hazy but I imagine you know all of our names." The boy who now they know is Griffen said .

" every kid does." Robin said , " I didn't know you." Scarlett added, " nobody did, your invisible then every kid in the state knows you." Griffen said and he was a hundred percent right if Scarlett was gonna be honest .