𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘

THE TWO sat anxiously waiting for another call from Bruce , when suddenly the door was opened and the grabber stepped in with a tray that had a plate of scrambled eggs and one green soda bottle

THE TWO sat anxiously waiting for another call from Bruce , when suddenly the door was opened and the grabber stepped in with a tray that had a plate of scrambled eggs and one green soda bottle .

" I made you some breakfast." The grabber said still holding the tray.

"What did you put in that?" Robin asked eyeing the tray suspiciously, " salt and pepper." The grabber said with a cold laugh now adding the tray on the floor.

" ah, eat it don't eat it, your already down here what do I need too drug you for?" The grabber said looking at both of them then turning too go upstairs back again.

Although he didn't lock the door , robin looked over too Scarlett and went too open the door .

Then the phone rang making robin stop by in his tracks and look over too Scarlett who went too pick up the phone, " hello?" Scarlett asked who she assumed was Bruce.

" don't go upstairs." Someone said but it did not sound like Bruce.

" why not?" She asked him once again "it's a trap." He answered her , "are you Bruce?" She asked the person who was talking too her .

" who's Bruce?" He asked her , "I was just talking too Bruce." She informed him, "I don't know any Bruce." He said , "he's a baseball player." She told him .

" we don't play baseball here." He said taking a pause before saying baseball , " who are you?" She finally asked him .

" I don't remember." He answered her, "did you play softball or football?" She said naming some sports that he possibly could used too be playing in.

" I delivered newspaper's." He answered her , " billy, you're billy showalter." She said remembering how they used too have small talks whenever he's delivering newspapers and stops by her house.

" maybe." He said unsure , "no your billy." She told him full on sure that the person she's talking too is billy.

" do. Not. Go. Upstairs." He warned her, " what does he do?" She asked him .