𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄?

THEY BOTH HEARD the door open so Robin grabbed on the phone tighter ready too beat that sick old motherfucker up

But when the door opened more too reveal another man that was not the grabber, " no fucking way." He said surprised and robins face softened when he saw that is Isn't the grabber but still stood in front of Scarlett, protecting her.

" I knew he was hiding something down here from me but holy shit." He said looking around the basement.

" please help , could you call my parents , call my friends, Blake's house!" Scarlett asked quickly.

" hey kid don't worry he's not here he's gone too work , I-im max." He said still looking around the old basement that Scarlett was getting sick of.

" no wonder why he was freaking out all morning." He told the both of them, " hey you wanna know the story on how I found you two?" He said too the both of them but the door started too open revealing the grabber.

"No , no no. no no!" Scarlett mumbled and the grabber came in hitting max with an axe on his head as Scarlett screamed and robin pulled her so they could back away from the grabber.

" look what you made me do, you made me kill my brother." The grabber said too the both of them only wearing half of the mask revealing more of his face.

" no, no it wasn't us." Robin said breathing heavily looking at the dead body , " he was an idiot, but he was my idiot." The grabber said maniacally.

" I'm sorry max, looks like I have too put you with the others, you'll find the naughty boys after all." He said with a sigh .

"What's with the phone?" The grabber asked Robin , " I told you it doesn't work!" He shouted at the both of them making Scarlett flinch and robin held her hand wrapping his hand around hers.

" normally , I would use a knife but you are special Robin and Scarlett." He said too the both of them pointing the axe at them both .

" don't fucking touch her ." Robin mumbled but the grabber ignored him.