Prologue

Key

You can refer back to this for terms you are unaware of :)

(I will update this as I go)

"Italics" - thinking

Timeskip - fast forward in time by a lot

Flashback - a character has a recollection of previous events

End - end of previous flashback

.

.

. - change to a different location/ fast forward in time just a bit

Namae - Y/n's past life name (literally just means 'name' in Japanese)

Y/n - Your Name (not the movie)

L/n - Last Name

F/m - Favourite Meal

TW - 'Trigger Warning'

Kimetsu no Yaiba - Manga Spoilers for this anime

.

.

.

Kimetsu no Yaiba- this chapter has spoilers from chapter 177,

Namae's sword slipped out of her shaking hands, the metal clattering on the ground as she took loud shaky and uneven breaths, her entire body trembling from shock and fatigue.

She watched as Kokushibo's body evaporated into nothingness, but her vision was hazy and her hearing was horrible with only one ear. She just stared, her mind blank and empty.

Her whole body was screaming in pain as blood oozed and dripped from her cleanly sliced arm. She clutched it tightly with her free hand to stop any more bleeding, but she did not feel any pain. She was too exhausted to feel anything.

"Tokito..."

Himejima's voice broke her out of her daze. Namae's feet moved on their own, as she turned around to see the Stone Hashira leaning over her dead brother's body.

She just stared at them with heavy eyes lids, the realisation not sinking in yet.

"It's because of you we won..." he continued. "You have my deepest gratitude and respect."

"You are still so young, but you were absolutely incredible. To the very end."

Namae's eyes widened as she was suddenly at her brother's side, pushing the stone pillar out of the way as tears threatened to roll down her blood-stained cheeks, forgetting all of the pain and exhaustion she felt. Her head started shaking in denial at her brother's lifeless eyes.

Namae and Sanemi both let out a blood-curdling scream at the same time, not noticing either of them as both were too focused on their brothers.

"Mui..." Namae screamed as she finally let the tears fall. "Muichiro no, not again...no, no, no, no..."