Fact File

I have included this Fact File about Y/n, so that whenever you are reading this story and get confused, you can always come back to it and check.

I've never really done one of these before so if I miss anything or make a mistake please don't hesitate to let me know, I take criticism but just don't be rude :)

Warnings: I got carried away just a bit, so yeah whoops

________________________________________________________________________________

Synopsis

After Y/n and Muichiro's family were slaughtered before their eyes, Muichiro became very forgetful. He was always questioning everything, and sometimes even forgot Y/n's own name.

Maybe it was his brain's way of dealing with the grief? Y/n wasn't entirely sure, but she was not like her brother.

In fact, Y/n became the complete opposite of her younger brother. The memory of her family's blood everywhere clung to her for the rest of her life, and she became unable to forget anything.

Whenever Mui forgot something, she always remembered.

So imagine her surprise when she woke up in a stranger's arms after defeating Kibutsuji Muzan.

Even in a different life, Y/n still remembered her past, in every, excruciating detail.

What happens when Y/n finds out that demons exist here too? Will she still be the same? How will she fight? Will she bring the others? How will she get out? Would her body even be as powerful as it was when she fought demons for a living?

[Your/Name]

• Data •

Name: Past - Namae | Present - Y/n

Appearance: (of course, if you would rather imagine Y/n with a different appearance you can)

Overall - 

Long, raven-black hair reaching just past her hips, with the long tips being a dark sky blue. Mint-green eyes with a blank expression, and light, fair skin coating her small stature.

Past - 

Namae wore the standard Demon Slayer Corp's purple uniform, with gold buttons and oversized sleeves and pants so that the enemies couldn't foresee or predict her upcoming moves. She specifically asked for these adjustments when she ordered them, and ordered the same for Muichiro since he would always forget. Namae wore her hair in a low pony so that people could identify the two easier and so that it wouldn't obscure her vision when she was fighting.

{ -𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥- }

Present -

Y/n wore the usual plain white, long-sleeved, button-up shirt, and even though at times she tried to steal a pair of boys' pants, was forced to wear the girl's white pleated skirt. She was however uncomfortable with how short they were, so she pulls them down as much as she can, which unfortunately only goes just above her kneecaps. Y/n also wears the girl's knee-high brown boots and has the laces tied up with large loops out of habit from making things oversized in her previous life.