Two

Mina
 - 'Everyone'

Bunny - Conny

Chess - Norman

Roosterhead - Ray

Antenna - Emma

Warnings: - mentions of death and grief, slight trauma and a panic attack. Skip said scene if you feel uncomfortable at any time :)

Chapter 2121045

.

.

.

Y/n woke with a start that morning, making her physically jump out of her bed.

"Mina, wake up!" Emma yelled cheerfully, effectively waking everyone up. "Or you'll be late for breakfast!"

Y/n groaned, slowly blinking her eyes opened properly whilst still on the floor with half her blanket off the bed.

"Antenna," she mumbled, sitting up properly and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Why do you have to be so loud so early in the morning?"

Emma beamed, jumping happily out of her bed and running across the room towards Y/n's bed and squeezing the life out of the poor child still on the floor, nudging their cheeks together as Y/n squinted one eye closed.

(except nezuko is Emma in this situation and Emma is tackling y/n and y/n is not hugging back)

"Come on, Y/n!" she begged, waving her hands around excitedly. "You have to help me with the babies today!"

"Mmm," Y/n waved her off and sighed. "Just let me go to the bathroom first."

"Okay!" Emma said, turning to her next partner in crime. "Gilda, let's do this!"

.

.

.

Y/n smiled to herself as she entered the girl's bathroom. Even though none of the other children did it, she liked to have morning showers. She didn't get to have many showers in her past since she was on missions, so she considered this a luxury.

As Y/n rolled up her long white sleeves, she saw it. As Isabella called it, the' birthmarks' looked like long scars that were conveniently where Kokoshibu had sliced off her arm in the Infinity Castle. She rolled up her shirt and spotted another scar where Muzan had slashed her body in two, and then another on her ankle.

Y/n Tokito (a Kny x Tpn story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara