Seven

Antenna - Emma
Roosterhead - Ray

Matte - wait

.

.

.

"You followed us?"Norman questioned. The three of them, Emma Norman and Y/n, were now currently behind the House, away from the giggling children and speaking in hushed voices under the clouded sky.

 The three of them, Emma Norman and Y/n, were now currently behind the House, away from the giggling children and speaking in hushed voices under the clouded sky

"Mmm," Y/n nodded. "I find it hard to sleep at night, so I was worried when I saw Antenna scream out of what I assumed was a nightmare, so I followed her to see if she was okay. And then when I spoke to both of you yesterday morning you lied about Bunny leaving and giving it to Mama, so I grew suspicious."

Her explanation was mostly true. She remembered when she saw Emma shoot up from her bed panting, and didn't think much of it at first. Y/n had nightmares every night, so she assumed it was normal. But then she realised that none of the kids would probably have an excuse to have nightmares except her, so naturally, she grew curious of Emma.

Okay, maybe she was a little worried.

Norman closed his eyes and sighed. "So... you know everything now."

"No," she stated. Emma and Norman listened in. "I wasn't able to follow you around everywhere, so I only know snippets of conversations. I confronted you to get the full truth."

That was also half true. She hadn't followed them after breakfast, and after dinner, so she knew some of what they know. But apart from the trackers, most of the information she got was information she already knew. She wanted to hear their side of the situation.

Emma looked at Y/n aghast.

"Eeeeeh?!" she squeled. "So you're telling me you've been following us this entire time and we didn't even notice?! Y/n you are so sneaky!"

 "So you're telling me you've been following us this entire time and we didn't even notice?! Y/n you are so sneaky!"