One

Antenna - Emma

Bunny - Conny

Arigato - "Thank you"

Warnings - foul language (swearing) used rarely

Chapter 1111045

.

.

.

It was a normal sunny day under the blinding sun. Standing proudly was a massive grey concrete wall, circling a large dark green forest on one side and fencing a wide cliff on the other side. No human could go in or out.

The forest inside surrounded a large building, which sat on a freshly mown, grassy hill overlooking the forest. Small children under the age of 12 could be seen laughing and giggling, running amok as they played childish games, enjoying their day at their beloved orphanage.

A small girl with long black to mint-green hair sat calmly under the shade of a distant tree, away from the chaos and ignoring her surroundings. Her gaze was focused on the two objects in her grasp, as she sharpened a large stick with a weak butter knife she was able to steal from the kitchen before being interrupted.

"Y/n!" an enthusiastic voice dragged out, grabbing the said girl's attention as her head twisted to see an energetic orange-haired girl running up to her from over a hill. "Y/nnn!"

Y/n hid the knife and stick behind her back before her face came into view, and watched as the person who called her name ran towards her, finally stopping in front of her and bending down clutching her knees as she puffed wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"Antenna..." she muttered, acknowledging her presence as Emma's head jolted up eagerly to meet her gaze.

"Y/n! We are going to have an epic game of tag later with everyone! Even Ray's considering playing, and we are going to ask Mama to join as well! Do you want to join?"

Her mint green eyes stared blankly at her for a moment, before turning her head to stare directly at a white-headed boy who was walking up to them having sensed him nearby.

"Maybe," she muttered again. "It might be fun to see everyone playing a big game..."