two

❤️ Liked by freyanightingale and 16,122 others     📍 paris, france

❤️ Liked by freyanightingale and 16,122 others 📍 paris, france

@mimimcgill last gelato before heading back to the land of doom and gloom 

-- 2,953 comments --

@calfreezy this is the worst news ever. pls don't come back. i have been sleeping so well.

↪ @wroetoshaw lad 😂 

@taliamar my wife 👜❤️🤩

'right then ill see you next time marco' i say hugging my brother. 'invite me round to london sometime soon, i gotta meet all your mates you always talk about' he replies, jokingly but still very serious. 'its a plan' i say walking away, pret latte & pastry in my hand. 

its only about a 3 hour train journey from paris to london and luckily for me, i downloaded the entire season one of only murders in the building to watch throughout my journey home. 

haz 🐰

mate its bucketing down hope you've got an umbrella 

read, 5:32pm 

harry you've known me long enough to know i def did not bring an umbrella

read, 5:32pm

good luck!!!!!!!

read, 5:33pm 

r u seriously not gonna pick me up

read, 5:34pm

pls its raining so much

read, 5:34pm 

realistically i could leg it to the car but something about making harry leave and pick me up with an umbrella is very enticing. after waiting in the undercover pick up spot i finally see harry, white shirt, grey joggers and an umbrella in hand. "hello, driver for ms. mc'gill" he laughs pulling me into a big bear hug. i genuinely did miss this boy and, judging my how long this hug is going on, he did too. "right then bog how are we going to squeeze under your tiny umbrella" without saying anything he shoots me a smile and wraps his arm around me squeezing so tight i think i might have lost circulation in my arm. 

i hop in the passengers seat while harry puts my suitcase in the trunk. "picked you up a chai latte while i was waiting" i giggle as his face lights up. "shut up mims you're the best thank you" he replies, as if he hasn't been surprised with anything in his life. harry starts driving back to my place. "wow bog, is that shirt small or are you just getting big" i say, grabbing on to his arms squeezing his muscles. "i have actually been hitting the gym thank you very much and without you around to be constantly shoving food in my mouth i think i look quite good" he replies, flexing the arm closest to me in the process. it really was popping through the white shirt and i really did not mind it. "well we can start hitting the gym together! like old times. but i will continue to shove food in your mouth I'm sorry" i reply and we both laugh. 

"do have any plans for new years" harry asks me. 

"not as of now. to be honest i don't want to host because its a lot of work and extra stress, i just wanna enjoy myself this year" i reply. "you?" 

"i think the boys and basically everyone was waiting for word from you but maybe talia and simon could host us lot round" harry smiles. 

"yeah ill have a chat with tal and freya to see whats going on" i say, pulling out my phone and opening our girls groupchat. 

"are you excited?" harry says, breaking my focus. 

"forrrrr?" 

"new years.." he turns looking directly into my eyes (at a red light of course). 

"right sorry" i smile looking down, feeling the pressure of his eye contact. "i am actually, yeah, its always a good time" 

"plus its the time you met me so it obviously beats all the other holidays"

"yes haz you're right meeting you was suchhh a treat" i say in a sarcastic tone but we both know i genuinely do mean it. "how bout you? any girls eligible for a new years kiss this year?" 

he just giggles and shakes his head. the rest of the car journey back was catching up about our christmases and what we have instore for the coming weeks. even though we had spent time apart it was always so easy talking with harry, more so than anyone ive ever met in my life. when were silent its not awkward, its comfortable. we have the same sense of humor and we just click. i am very excited to be back in london. 

--- 

yay new chapter! pls read and vote it u wanna <3