ten

❤️ Liked by wroetoshaw and 321,526 others

@mimimcgill new years day <3

-- 6,234 comments --

@wroetoshaw 🦔❤️

@calfreezy ☕️💛

my eyes flutter open at the soft light coming from my bedroom door opening. "hi love, its just me and cal now if you want to get up" harry says, coming to sit on the side of my bed. he places a soft hand on my face, adjusting my hair so he can see my eyes. "you don't have to get up" he says softly pecking my cheek. "no I'm up just wait for me outside haz" i smile propping myself up on the bed as he walks out. 

i open my blinds to see a gorgeous london at four am, snowy, on new years day. a weird feeling encompasses me like this is all i have ever wanted, and it's right in front of me. but also change. change with harry and our friendship. it probably won't ever go back to the way it was. i can't tell yet if that's a good thing or bad but, nothing i can do now except go on this journey with him. 

"hi boys" i say walking out to the living room, harry on the floor starting up a fire in my fireplace and cal picking up rubbish from all around the place. "hiya mims" cal smiles over at me. "you guys really don't have to do this" i laugh picking up my phone to place some soft autumnal vibe music (definitely just taylor swift). "we want to help" harry says, shutting the fireplace after successfully starting a fire. 

the three of us clean up my apartment with the soft sounds of music and nothing else. just comfortable silence between all of us. harry and i share glances throughout the night, catching ourselves looking at each other in the eyes then quickly glancing away as if we are children with crushes on the playground. 

"i think that it!" cal breaks the silence causing harry and i to look around the room at the lack of mess. "thank you so much boys" i smile, sitting on the floor right in front of the fire place. the two boys joining either side of me. harry places his soft hand on top of mine, small moments like these make my heart flutter. 

"im glad we met you mimi. you really were our third roommate after lux left. not to be soppy or anything but you're the best. a real genuine person and great friend." cal smiles over at me, my heart filled with love. 

"oh cal stop it" i smile pulling him into a side hug then going back to my original position, this time my hand grabbing harrys. 

we continue having our sappy conversation until the sun slowly rises, beeming golden light into the living room. 

"you guys can stay over" i suggest, the boys nod. 

"cal take the spare, harry you can sleep on the lounge" i say as cal walks into my spare room and harry turns around to go onto the lounge. i grab his hand as he's walking away pulling his body close to mine.

"sleep with me?" i smile. 

"take me out to dinner first" harry smiles at his own joke as he follows me into my bedroom. 

harry takes off his jeans but leaves his sweater on, to avoid the cold winter bite. he hops into bed next to me, clearly anxious of what exactly this situation is. can he touch me? is it ok to cuddle me? he's always been respectful in this way. 

i lean my head into his chest as he wraps his arm around me, kissing me softly on my forehead. both of us smiling into our sleep. finally feeling satisfied, safe, and comfortable.