eight

❤️ Liked by wroetoshaw and 232,941 others

@mimimcgill ready for the new year 😈

-- 9,123 comments --

@wroetoshaw if u host a shit party i'm leaving before 12 

↪ @mimimcgill im counting on it xx

the mimi and talia new years extravaganza has been put into motion. originally i didnt want this to happen at my flat because to be honest i like my sleep and don't want my place to get trashed. but on the other hand, i just found out i have feelings for my best friend and i need something to take my mind off it so, party planning it is! 

i've decorated my place with a gold and black colour scheme, also the dress code for tonight. ive asked all the neighbors in our block, including freezy and harry, to allow me to decorate our shared roof for my party and in return, they can come. 

"right mims is this enough?" talia calls out, pointing to the mountain of alcohol we have lined up in the kitchen. 

"i think its enough to kill 13 horses so, yes" i laugh. 

"ms mcgill i think we've done a mighty fine job here" talia says, crossing her arms looking around the decorated flat. 

"couldn't agree more ms mar" 

--- 

i check my phone after applying the finishing touches to my makeup, seeing as its now 8:13 and people were asked to come at 8, i should start getting into host mode and wait by the door like a puppy. tonight should be great. new years has always been my favorite holiday to celebrate since i was a teenager. new beginnings new changes. its also where i met my best friend last year, harry. 

"hi love!" faith squeels bringing me into a hug as i open the door up for her and ethan. 

"my god you are a gorgeous girl aren't you?" i laugh hugging the lady tight. 

"ello ethan" i say greeting the man holding more alcohol to add to our collection. 

'i know you said don't bring nothing but i had to" he says holding up the bottle. 

"no worries mate just add it to the pile, the more the merrier!" i say frantically heading to the kitchen to grab the pair a drink. 

"mims the place looks banging my god" faith compliments while ethan greets talia and simon. 

"thank you, tal and i were slaving away all day for you lot" i laugh. 

"you excited to see harry then mimi?" ethan calls from the living room. 

"eh? i saw him yesterday mate I've had enough of that idiot" i laugh, obviously not true. 

"oi oi!" ethan laughs, "can you lot please have a new years kiss man"