five

@mimimcgill posted a story!

"thanks so much for dinner babes love you" i say hugging talia goodbye whilst harry says bye to simon. "ill see you at the charity match yea?" she asks, earning a nod from me. "right you two get home safe love you!" she says before leaning in to whisper in my ear "and maybe reconsider your date, you could just do something with harry instead" she giggles pulling back to stand at the door with simon. "right thanks again" harry waves shutting the door behind us. 

"that was nice wasn't it?" i say to harry walking down the streets of london before stopping to call an uber. "it was a lovely night mimi" he smiles looking down. "okay the driver should be arriving in six minutes" i say bringing my arms up to cross them, winter in london and i decided to wear a short pink dress with no jacket, lovely. "I'm just going to pop into that corner shop other there you'll be alright waiting here yeah?" harry says pointing to the shop at the end of the street, "alright mate but hurry back or I'm getting in the uber with out you" i laugh as he starts goofily running to the shop. 

as soon as harry leaves i see a group of men pulling out of one of the bars across the street, praying they don't walk over but of course they do. i pull out my phone to pretend I'm doing something as to not make eye contact with any of them when i start hearing yelling and whistling. "whats a pretty young thing like you doing around here late at night?" one of them asks me, i pretend i don't hear it and continue to look at my phone. "aye he's talking to you babe" one of them shouts as i flinch. "i-im just waiting for an uber" i smile trying to get them away from me but slowly realising I've fucked up by smiling and looking 'interested'. "its not safe for you to be in an uber all alone with that short, tight dress, let me take you home" one of them says putting their arm around me. i try to weasle my way out of his grip but he's pretty strong. "i'm just waiting for my boyfriend please can you leave me alone" i say, "nahh you cant use that trick on us love c'mon we'll take you home" another one says as i see harry running over out the corner of my eye. 

"mimi?" harry asks unsure of if this situation is unwanted or not, i reply by flashing my eyes at him insinuating it most definitely is not. "right fuck off we had her first" one of the guys says to harry which made him visibly angry. "get your hands of my girl, prick" he says as the group of guys suddenly gets more nervous, "fuck off the lot of you fucking pathetic stop harassing women" he yells at them as they hurry away. "t-thanks" i say to harry wrapping my arms around myself in embarrassment. "are you okay love?" harry asks pulling me into a hug while i slowly nod my head. "i picked up some more sambuca because i stole the bottle from your apartment, sour gummies because i know they're your favourite and a hoodie for you" he says with a grin on his face handing me the hoodie that's very oversized and reads 'i love london'. "how much was this, 70 quid?" i laugh knowing these touristy items are pricy as hell. "yeah something like that" he scratches his head. the lengths harry has always gone to make me feel as comfortable and happy as i can have always been so greatly appreciated by me. our uber approaches and we hop in, enjoying the comfortable silence on the way home, occasionally brushing out hands together and blaming it on the 'bumps'. 

"im going to shower and change into my pjs can i trust you to entertain yourself?" i say to harry whos sitting on my pink sofa playing with my cat, lucy. "course" he smiles grabbing one of lucy's toys. i quickly shower and do some light skincare before popping on a white tank top and underwear, my usual nightly attire. then i realise it might be inappropriate to be with harry in practically nothing so i run across the hallway into my room picking up some shorts to put on top. ill be honest these shorts are really short so that doesn't really solve my issue but at least i tried right? 

as i walk out i try my best to avoid harry's blatant staring while i walk over to the kitchen to grab some more wine for ourselves. i sit down next to harry pouring us both large glasses. "steady on, you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me" harry laughs "yes that is always my master plan haz" i smile back at him. we sit chatting for a bit just discussing random would you rather type situations causing lots of laughs and debates. as the night progresses harry's staring really starts to make me feel some kind of way, hes looking at my exposed collarbones, straps from my thin tank top and then down to my chest where my nipples are visible due to the cold winter air. "stop bloody staring harry" i say playfully hitting his chest. "oh what was that you want to fight?" he says as he grabs my arms while i try my best to resist, giggling the whole time. harry and i sometimes spar for fun, sometimes its serious, sometimes its just a way for us to have physical contact with each other. "oh you're going down" i say grabbing his wrists and positioning myself ontop of his lap. 

as soon as a take a seat on harrys lap holding onto his wrists still he stops fighting and just stares at me again. i felt a bulge growing beneath me but tried my best to ignore how good it felt against my ass and ... well yeah were just friends right? 

"would you stop staring harry! this is what caused the fight in the first place" i giggle looking down at him biting my lip. 

"im sorry love, im trying reaaaaally hard not to" purposefully 'bouncing' his cock up when he said hard. my whole face turns red as i slowly inch towards harry, whos now leaning back on the couch. 

i lean forward close enough that the tip of our noses are touching and just as he slowly leans into kiss me, i turn to his ear and whisper "im heading to bed" before hopping up and walking down the dim corridor to my bedroom. i can tell my ass is exposed due to my shorts riding up, but im not bothered to adjust them. i decided to give harry a little show. 

as i lay in bed, restless, i ask myself why i didnt let harry do what he so clearly wanted to do to me.