four

❤️ Liked by miniminter and 196,123 others

@mimimcgill ready for my date with talia

-- 9,133 comments --

@wroetoshaw double date 😔

@taliamar she is mine. 

"SAMMMBUCCAAA TIMEEE" harry shouts while playing a stupid alarm on his phone as he enters simon and talias new house. "for gods sake harry take a day off" talia says walking up to greet the all of us. i bumped into harry and simon on the way in, perfect timing. talia and i begin showering each other in compliments about how wonderful we look whilst simon and harry head to the kitchen to prepare the sambuca shots. 

"is it weird i invited harry i just i don-" i say as talia interrupts me "its perfectly fine mims the more the merrier plus he came bearing gifts which is always a plus" she says as we both giggle. "speaking of do you want white or red to start?" talia asks holding up two bottles. "lets save the red for actual dinner and start with white" i reply as harry and simon walk over to us holding four shots. 

"m'lady" harry says handing me a shot. "why thank you kind sir" i say grasping onto the tiny glass. we all cheers and take the shot, a lovely way to start the evening. "right you boys stay in the kitchen i need girl time" talia says shooing them away. "god simon what would you do if i wasn't here lad" harry laughs as they both walk away. 

talia and i sit on the lounge as dinner has about 20 minutes left in the oven. just gossiping and chatting about life whilst the boys are in the kitchen doing god knows what. "so any updates in mimis love life i should be worried about" talia says filling up our glasses. "nothing of concern, mum." i laugh, "but i don't know, i downloaded tinder with harry so we could laugh at the guys and their chat on there but there is this one guy I've been messaging with a bit" i reply gaining some oo's from talia. "first of all i love that harry did this to himself" she replies. "did what?" "mate its clear he likes you, you're practically the only girl he's not awkward around" she giggles while i shake my head, "and now he's gone and found you a date its actually hysterical" she finishes while i just laugh it off. "do you not think if harry liked me he would let me know or something?" i ask her. "babes he lets you know every second of every day, you lot flirt more than simon and i" "shut up talia" i say with a slight blush on my cheeks. 

"look at dinner, ill mention your date and we will see his reaction, if nothing changes you're right but if he looks jealous i win" she says right as simon steps out to let us know dinners ready. "alright tal" i say grabbing our glasses and the bottle to set on the table. 

"hi mimssss" harry walks out wrapping me in a hug "what did you guys get up to in there" i giggle pulling out of the hug, addressing his clearly tipsy self. "we made lots of cocktails for dinner and ofcourse had to taste test them so they would be up to your standard missy" he giggles. "alright haz, I'm sure they will be" i say taking my seat next to harry and across from talia. 

the night goes on as we all tuck into the dinner and cocktails served by the pair. we all just chat and catch up, making sure to compliment the delicious food in front of us. we begin talking about our upcoming plans, the boys mention a trip to Ibiza after their upcoming charity match. 

"i'm obviously down to go, but only if you lot win" i say taking another sip from my drink. 

"well then im getting the tickets asap, i have that much faith in the boys" simon laughs taking a bite of his food. 

"well speaking of plans, mimi's got a date tomorrow with a tinder lad" talia says looking directly at harry, who is mid taking a sip of his drink. he coughs hearing what talias just said, choking on his drink before getting up and excusing himself to go to the bathroom. "i win" talia says, shooting me a smug look. 

"wait mims is this true" simon fake gasps as i nod my head. "harry likes mimi right" talia says turning to simon. simon shrugs his shoulders and says something about the bro code and how he cannot say which made us both laugh. "ill go check on harry he's been gone a while" i say getting up and leaving the dining room. 

i knock lightly on the wooden door, "haz its me are you alright?" i speak softly. harry rustles around in the bathroom before unlocking the door, letting me in. "im all good" he coughs, "just went down the wrong pipe that's all" he laughs nervously. "aw bog im sorry" i say propping myself up onto the bathroom counter so that im sitting, facing him. harrys hair was all messy but otherwise he cleaned up very nicely for this dinner. i've always found harry physically attractive and it was always heightened when i was intoxicated, which didnt help seeming as though we smoke and drink alone together a lot. there have been countless times where i wished he would just smash his lips onto mine, this moment definitely being one of them. "you alright?" harry says bringing me out of my thought process, causing me to stop biting my lip, something i didnt even notice i was doing. "do you want to come back to mine tonight?" i ask him looking down, kind of scared he was going to say no. "of course mims" he says walking over to me, gently lifting my chin up so i am making eye contact with him. after staring into my eyes for what feels like forever but was probably just a second, harry washes his hands in the sink right next to me and walks out of the bathroom.