six

❤️ Liked by calfreezy and 896,123 others

@wroetoshaw Cat

-- 79,133 comments --

@corinnakopf i could be ur cat ;)

@sdmnfacts isn't this mimi's cat 👀😋

i wake up to the buzzing of my phone and about 100 missed calls from both cals. i pick up the phone and ring freezy letting him know I've just stayed over at mimis and ill be back upstairs to our apartment in an hour or so. 

i look around to see if mimi's awake but her doors still closed shut. i decide to be nice and make her a harry lewis guernsey style breakfast. i had trouble sleeping after she left me in that state last night. god i had never wanted her more than i did last night. and i think she wanted me too? but then she left me so i guess i should take that as her not wanting me right? 

"wow harry" mimi yawns walking into the kitchen, still in her very beautiful pajamas. "what" i laugh lightly. "just making you a full guernsey breakfast" i say as she flashes me the softest warmest smile. "thanks haz, ill make some tea" she says walking over to fill up her baby pink colored kettle. she places her phone on the counter next to where I'm cooking and i cant help but look over at the buzzing of all the notifications shes getting. "did you post your nudes last night or something?" i joke, addressing the mass amount of notifications. 

"nah its just the girls" she smiles. "d-did you tell them about last night?" i respond. "nothing happened last night harry" she says touching my back and shoulders as she moves towards the fridge to get the milk. she makes me think she wants and doesnt want me at the exact same time. "right" i respond simply. 

"what are you up to today bog?" she smiles handing me my tea. 

"nothing really, i might stream tonight if I'm up to it, you?" 

"I've got a date remember!" she giggles. last night she did mention at dinner that she had a date. i know were not together but thinking about a guy treating her a certain way or touching her makes me so angry. or jealous i guess. 

"right" i fake smile, finishing up the cooking, bringing our plates to the table. "so whos the lucky lad?" i ask.

"not lucky" she laughs, "his names alex he's 24 and he will be taking me to a lovely dinner at sketch" what a wanker. sketch is a lovely restaurant but i do find it kind of suspicious hes essentially agreeing to blow a couple bags on a girl he hasn't properly met yet. 

"wow very nice, you excited?" i ask. 

"eh" she responds, shoveling eggs in her mouth. "i kind of don't want to go" she says causing a small smile to form on my face. 

"do whatever your heart wants ms mcgill" 

"i will mr lewis" she laughs causing her beautiful face to crinkle up with smile lines. 

-- 

"right boggo how was your night?" freezy asks as i walk into the flat. 

"good good i just chilled at mimis after to catch up a bit" i responded taking the contents of my pockets and placing them on the counter. "something weird happened tho, like, we were closer than we've ever been before" 

"nahhhh fam don't tell me you lot finally did the nasty" he says punching me on my shoulder. 

"cal no god" i shake my head "i don't know man I'm probably just overthinking it" 

i head into my room walking away from the conversation with a very interested freezy. i decide to head onto my balcony and have a smoke, enjoying the solidarity. our flat is pretty big and the balcony is one of my favourite places. its where mimi and i love to hang out with each other. it overlooks london and is perfect for people watching on the streets below leading up to the entrance. this is exactly what I'm doing when i spot a figure down below leaving the building and heading into a cab. i guess mimi decided to go on her date after all. in a long maroon-colored dress that hugged her in all the right places. 

"cal let's invite some people round" i say walking back into the warm air of our central heating. 

"eh? like the boys" 

"no, the opposite, come on i know you've got some girls lined up lets have them round" 

"like for you?" i responds with a puzzled look

"yeah a-and you" 

"right then..." he trails off, "everything alright?" 

"why would it not be" i smile grabbing some liquor out of our cabinet, pouring myself a strong drink. 

"you've just smoked a j now you're having basically straight vodka asking me to bring girls over" 

"cal can you just, okay?" i say and he obliges pulling out his phone texting some people. 

mimi is clearly not interested in me and its time i put myself out there, just like she is. i can go on dates. i can have casual sex. i can look good for others no problem. i don't want anything more than a friendship with her. 

"they'll be round in 10" freezy says pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"bet"