Will and Trevor (Trevors POV)

Trevor woke up today with the sun beaming in his face it annoyed him a lot. He got out of bed and went downstairs he was met with Ray,Winston, and Pete they all moved in just a month ago so they could be there to catch ghost with them, "Morning kid." Ray looked at Trevor while he sipped his coffee "hey." Trevor sat down next to Ray and started going on his phone, the morning was nice and quiet which Trevor loved because he would have to go to work at 12:30 he's even surprised he still has his job even though he lied about his age to work there but then again Lucky was the only one who knew about it and she's not a snitch like everyone else at work. "So how's work been?" Winston tried starting up the conversation "Eh it's fine uh I just got promoted so I work up front now and I get paid $10 an hour instead of $5 so I guess that's good." He shrugged his shoulders while the others congratulated him.

*time skip*

Trevor went to work exactly at 12:30 it was quite nice not many people go here until night so it just made his job easier "Hey Lucky" Lucky looked up at her friend "What's up." For the rest of the time they just talked an relaxed only getting up to get a few orders but other than that the rest of the noon was pretty chill. It was 8:04 Trevor was giving the customer their order when he went inside he seen that Argyle was behind the counter and was getting 2  boys their order but when Trevor got closer he heard "Everything is fresh here except for our pie filling which comes from a can." 'Damn it Argyle' Trevor made it behind the counter "Argyle you got to stop telling people that!" "Sorry my dude I gotta tell the truth." "Okay you know what what about you go to the kitchen now, okay?" "Cool my dude." He finally went to the kitchen or so Trevor thought, he then turned to the costumers "Geez Sorry about that how may I help you guys tonight." When Trevor looked up he looked up and seen the younger boy in front of him, he was actually really cute his eyes are a beautiful brown? No green? Actually it was a mixture of green and brown it suited him very well, the older boy patted The younger boys shoulder and told him to order because he has to do something. "Umm sorry I guess 2 fries,one chocolate milkshake, and a cheeseburger." Will looked over at his sister seeing that she was still talking to the girl "Okay, is it for here or to go?" "To go please." "Okay." The boy went to the back to give someone the order and when he came out he came back to Will, this was Trevors chance to talk to the boy"So I never seen you here before?" Will turned his head at Trevor"Hm? Oh well me and my family just moved here a week ago." "No wonder, hey umm I was wondering if you'd like to go out some times you know just to hang out?" The boy looked at Will in his eyes he seemed nervous asking the question and Will blushed a little surprised by his question, but he smiled and laughed a little "Sure I'd love to uh what day?" "Tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. at this place, is that okay?" Will nodded his head yes and both the boys smiled at each other.

When the Byers left the Dinner*

Trevor was staring at the boy as he left
"Lover boys got a date hmm?" Lucky appeared from
Behind Trevor "JESUS!" Trevor jumped back "Answer the question!" Trevor walked into the back trying to ignore Lucky but she was following him "Come on tell me!" "Nope I don't got to tell you anything." Lucky sighed dramatically "I'll tell you about my date and then you tell me about yours Kay?" "Nope." "FINE!" Lucky said in defeat she sat down on one chair and he sat on the other one, Trevor couldn't help but smile big he just got a date! AND THEY ARE CUTE!? It felt like a dream to him, but he needed everything to go right on their date so maybe they could go on a 2nd one? But he suddenly remembered that he was a Ghostbuster "AAAGGGHHH SHIT!" He dropped his head down on the table making a loud bang sound "What's wrong?" Lucky rolled her eyes "IM A GHOSTBUSTER IF HE FINDS OUT HES GOING TO THINK IM A TOTAL NERD AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" Lucky looked up from her phone and started laughing a little "I'm sure he won't think that besides being a Ghostbuster is cool man!" "No it's not!" "Sounds to me that's a cool job." Argyle appeared scaring both Lucky and Trevor "from what I heard he's a pretty cool guy doesn't seam like the judging type, also very fruity guy." Argyle nodded his head slowly closing his eyes Lucky looked at Trevor with an 'See? I told you so.' Look on her face and Trevor rolled his eyes "Come on Argyle is high right now he probably doesn't even know what he's talking about." It was silent for a moment before Trevor said 'no offense' to Argyle and he didn't mind at all. "Well then keep it a secret he won't know if you don't tell him." Lucky sat back more in her chair losing interest in the conversation "What if he sees me?" "He won't and if he does... ha your screwed." "Wow such great advice." Trevor said sarcastically and Lucky put a thumbs up not looking at him but her phone.