Lucas and Trevor

"Alright you guys, you can put your bags in the guest room if you want." Everyone made it into the Byers residence safely. "Thanks Will!" Dustin said cheerfully before Robin,Steve,Him,Mike, and Lucas went up to the room to put their stuff away. Will noticed that Max was still right by him.oh fuck. "So you and Trevor official?" Max leaned in with a smirk on her face and curious eyes "I-Maybe...Okay yeah we are!" Max squealed quietly jumping on and down slightly "SHUSH MAXIEN!" Will said trying to make his friend shut her mouth before the others could walk in "Look no one else except El knows, I'm not going to tell them right now. I want it to be a surprise." Will smiled slightly "Oh my god Will that's the best surprise ever! 'The friend that gets no bitches get a bitch' now that's going to be good." Max teased Will making him chuckle a bit "Yeah yeah." Will lightly shoved her right shoulder making them both giggle. The two stared at each other for a moment until Will walked over to Max and embraced her in a hug "I missed you so much...are you doing okay?" It was silent "Yeah...I'm doing...okay.I'm doing okay..." Max held her friend tighter. Non of them said anything except enjoy each other's presence "you know you could talk to me right?...your not alone." Will whispered in Max's ear "Yeah..I know" Will smiled a bit still holding his friend tightly letting her know that she is safe around him and could tell him anything she wants. The party came downstairs "Whoa is everything okay?" Lucas asked "Yeah everything's fine I just wanted a hug from this dork." Max ruffled Wills hair while talking "you know I regret giving you a hug now." Will teased fixing his hair "Yeah Yeah can we go now?" Dustin shouted out of excitement "where?" Robin asked confused "To the skating rink genius!" Steve said annoyed how how his friend keeps forgetting things now "Oh oh Hell yeah!" "Well let's go come on!" Mike said "Alright Alright come on." Will said leading the way to the van so they could go, he knows his friends were excited due to the fact there isn't a rink in Hawkins.

When they made it to the skating rink everyone was in awe it was so pretty, smelt strange, but pretty! "Whoa!" Dustin said amazed "Ah my favorite customers, what can I get you today?" A curly haired boy said "Hi Stan!" El said cheerfully "7 skates please" Will smiled at his friends "You got it!" Stan turned around and grabbed the pairs of skates "Wait don't you need our size?" Lucas asked "Nope El already planned everything, Stan knows what shoes to give you all." Will said smiling at his friend, this obviously made Lucas blush and smiled back at Will . Yes Will was oblivious at Lucas's love for him but Mike wasn't. He knew Lucas liked Will and He knew Will was dating Trevor and he really loves him he looked well happy with him. While everyone was on the rink Will, Lucas, and Mike were catching up with everything "So Eddie? Didn't he get held back 2 years ago?" Will said while chewing on his straw from his drink

(HC: Will and El chew on straws when they are in big places with a lot of people)

"yeah that's him! But he's really cool! After you left and we went to High school he came up to us and started talking with us and then asked if we wanted to join his D&D club!" Mike said cheerfully "Wow Wheeler what happened to not Joining another party?" Will said in a serious tone 'SHIT!' "W-Will I'm sorry I forg-" Will broke into a laughing fit "I-I was joking! Oh you should have seen your face!" Will continued laughing about almost giving Mike a heart attack "Wow Will I actually thought you were pissed at Mike." Lucas said letting out a sigh of relief because he didn't want this day to be awkward between them all "Oh I haven't told you? I'm a pro Manipulator now." Will smirked "You bitch you almost scared my soul out of my body I actually believed you were pissed at me!" Mike shouted sounding like the air was sucked out of him "Sorry Mikey." Will chuckled when Mike ruffled his hair making it more fluffier, Lucas stared at the boy admiring his chuckle and smile and even his hair everything about Will drove him crazy he was just so handsome...and Hot obviously.

After 35 more minutes of talking Will had to excuse himself "Where are you going Will?" Lucas asked "Oh I'm going see Trevor and we are going to walk together back over here." Will said with blush creeping on his face "Oh alright can't wait to meet him!" Mike said. He was truly excited about meeting Trevor, because Will told him about how they look the same which sounded cool! "Oh okay be safe!" Lucas said before both him and Mike got up and hugging Will "I will, Bye guys." Will said after leaving the hug and walking out of the Skating rink. Mike looked over at Lucas and saw that he was sad? Oh! Right. "Someones jealous." He teased "I have no idea what your talking about Man." Lucas said avoiding eye contact with Mike "Dude it's obvious you have a thing for Will, I'm not blind." Mike rolled his eyes "Besides I used to make that face to when Will talked about other people." Lucas looked up surprised eyes widened a little "What?" "Oh yeah I didn't tell you? I used to have a crush on Will! But that was like 5 years ago...actually come to think of it Dustin did to, but He had a crush on him when they first met and it faded away after a year or so." Mike took a sip of his milkshake "How do you know this! A-And you had a crush on Will!?" Lucas shouted "Dustin told me a while back I think like...3 years ago? And yeah I did I mean I love Will platonically now but he is pretty handsome...and hot." "True." Both him and Mike chuckled "God is it that obvious?" Lucas blushed a little embarrassed "No. Not unless you look closely at your eyes." Mike shrugged "You think Will knows?" "Nah Wills kinda oblivious when a boy likes him...but you should go for it you know?" Lucas looked at Mike confused "Tell Will about your feelings?" "Maybe..."

That's just great...(Trevor x Will)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara