Calls (Wills night)

"Will are you sure?" "God yes Trevor please!" "I just don't know." "Trevor if you don't want to do this we don't have to we can do it tomorrow." "No I want to...I just...I'm worried about what they will say to you because my family has no boundaries." Trevor said, 3 weeks after Trevor and Wills 2nd date they have been hanging out a lot and going places at the night after Trevors shifts, right now Trevor and Will were sitting on the elevator shaft talking about Will meeting his family, "Trevor honey you act like you haven't met my family." The sudden name made Trevor blushed "I-I know but my familys..." "what are they?" famous for catching ghosts,crazy,old,nosy,loud everything "Never mind just you know maybe a different time Will." Trevor said looking away, he felt bad for not introducing his Family to Will and he felt even worse for lying to him about his last name he still thinks about telling him that there is a chance that Will doesn't know who Egon Spengler is? But just to be safe he has to keep lying to him even tho it felt wrong. "I'm sorry" Trevor felt a hand on his "Trevor there is no need to be sorry if you don't want to you don't have to I completely understand." Will kissed his forehead, Trevor was head over heels for Will he loved him so much and he especially loved his eyes he felt like he could look at them all day they were so beautiful he still can't believe he was dating this guy "god I love you so much." Trevor leaned his head on Wills chest, Will chuckled "I love you to."

Will and Trevor were sitting in the car looking at the stars until he remembered his friends were coming to Summerville in 5 more weeks least to say he was excited he loved his friends so much and he can't wait for them to meet Trevor "Alright let's go back now it's getting late I don't want our family to be worrying about us doing stuff." Trevor rolled his eyes playfully while starting the car "God they will not let that first date go will they?" "Nope!" Trevor said with a pop on the P, Will chuckled god how he loved his boyfriend and how he made him laugh. While they were driving back to Wills house they were blasting music by Provoker (man my cousin would be disappointed in me if he found out I make fanfics🥲) when the 2 boys made it to Wills house they hugged each other goodbye and Trevor left. When Will entered the house he saw a girl his age with short red hair laying on Els lap talking "OH WILL!" El looked up knowing that it was indeed we brother "This is my new friend Sydney!" Will looked back at the girl and smiled "Hello." He waved "hey.." she said with a blunt tone "Me and Syd have been hanging out a lot recently. I met her at Spinners!" El said excitedly "That's grate E-Jane I'm happy for you. I'm going upstairs now goodnight." Will said "Goodnight Tell me about your date in the morning!" And with that Will went upstairs "Wow your brother went on a date?" "Yeah he actually has a boy-uhh girlfriend!" El didn't want Sid to know that Will was dating a boy because she didn't know is she was cool with that or not, but Sid did indeed know that Will was gay and she's completely cool with it I mean come on she was a lesbian "Okaaay? Well I'm tired should we go to bed?" "YEAH we can watch a movie to!" Sid got up first and then El

Will just got out of the shower and started getting dressed but it was pretty hot outside even tho it's night so he only put on his pants on but then Lucas called him "Hey Lucas." Will said "Hey Man guess what!" Will looked at his with a couple confused smile "Me and the party are visiting in 3 more weeks!" Will smiled brightly excited he thought he had to wait 5 more weeks but it's coming closer he would get to see his friends soon! "What your serious your not joking!?" "Nope! And Steve and Robin are coming to!" Will was practically jumping up and down "Hell yeah I missed my mom and Tia!" Will said making Lucas laugh(Lucas has a tiny itty bitty crush on Will) "Oh so you made a new friend max told me?" Lucas says with a grin "Oh yeah I haven't told you about him! Well his name is Trevor and we met a few weeks ago, we have just been hanging out a lot recently." Will blushed he didn't want to tell him he and Trevor were dating not just yet "Oh so that's why you haven't called Mike, please call him because I can't stand hearing him rant to me about 'Will hasn't called me' 'he always calls' 'did I say something mean' 'did I ruin our friendship' 'did he...' you know what instead of me talking to you about his clinginess you go call him." Lucas said a little fast , Will wanted to know what 'Did he' meant but he rubbed it off "Okay I'll go make sure his clinginess is cured, talk to you later Lucas!" "Okay Will Love you!" Before Will could answer back Lucas had hung up the phone. Will went to his contacts and pressed Mikes, he answered on the 2nd ring "WILL!" "Wow someone missed me?" Will teased "OF COURSE I DID YOU HAVENT CALLED IN WEEKS AND IVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU TO BUT NO ANSWER!" "Sorry Mike I was hanging out with a...friend." Will said blushing "yeah yeah whatever at least you called now! Anyways did Dustin call you?" "I'm not quite sure let me check." It was silent on the phone a bit "Nope." "Shit okay well he wanted to build a ham radio so we can all talk in case our phones die or something." "A ham radio?like the one back in Hawkins?" "Yup, Lucas,Me,and Dustin already built ours we are trying to get Max to tho but she's a stubborn bitch so probably not going to happen." Will laughed a little "well that is true so no arguing there." "So are you going to build one?" "Sure why not but it's going to be a while." "Sounds good as long as you built one anyways YOU ABSOLUTELY WHORE YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO CALL BACK YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Will was absolutely dying of laughter he knew Mike cursed but not as much as he did that night talking to Will.

Yo happy late Valentine's Day my Darlings sorry it took so long to make this chapter