Problems (Trevors Day)

While Trevor was thinking of how handsome Will was he adored ever little thing about him he loved how his Brunette hair shines bright in the sun,or how his are a beautiful forest green and how they would light up whenever he talked about something he liked, his faint freckles around his face that show only if you look close enough,even his style was perfect how he would get the right clothes that fit him just perfectly. all of these things drive Trevor crazy he couldn't believe that this guy was real it was to good to be true

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*
.
.
.
"Come in." Trevor said annoyed "Hey." It was his mom she leaned on the door frame "So me and Gary are leaving to go on a date so everyone else is going to be watching you and Phoebe." Trevor didn't say anything instead he sighed "I'm sorry about earlier but I was worried and so was everyone else." Callie walked to Trevor and sat on his bed right next to him "Yeah I know..." Trevor said while sitting up "what's his name?" "William Byers but he likes to be called Will." Trevor smiled just saying his name and his mom could tell he was already head over heels for this Will guy, and honestly she was happy for him she's never seen him this happy in a while not ever since Phoebe was born "so when is he coming over I'd like to meet him." Trevor rolled his eyes "Whenever he wants to I'm not going to force him besides I think it's to soon for that." "So is sleeping with each other." Callie joked "Mom!" He turned red at that little comment, his mother laughed in return then got off his bed and ruffled his hair before leaving. Callie did exactly what she said she went on a date with Gary leaving everyone else to watch after Phoebe and Trevor, Phoebe was helping Egon with a ghost trap for there next encounter and Trevor was up in his room scrolling through Instagram for hours and when he got bored of his phone he went to go practice the drums he was having fun until it was 9:35 "Trevor." Egon appeared from the floor "JESUS WHAT THE HELL!" Trevor jumped "I heard you went on a date?" Egon tried making conversation "Uhh yeah?" "You didn't get anyone pregnant right?" "Oh my god Phoebe thought the same thin- NO no it was a guy AND we didn't even kiss." Trevor said annoyed "Okay Okay...geez anyways we have a ghost problem come on it's you,Phoebe,Ray, and Pete let's go." "Wai-" before Trevor could finish Egon was gone, Trevor groaned in annoyance he didn't want to do this again but he got up and got ready to help, when he made it to the shed  everyone was already there "Come on Bud let's go hurry Muncher got out...Again." Ray said Trevor let out a sigh and walked into the car.

"Why do I have to be shooter isn't that Phoebes job?" Trevor asked as they were chasing Muncher "Phoebe is grounded for asking the pregnant question and your in trouble for being out all night so now you have to be gunner all week." Ray shouted so Trevor could hear him from inside "Ha you got grounded." Trevor said to Phoebe "So did you at least I wasn't out all night." She fought back "at least I can get a date." "Relationships are a waist of time." They were going back and forth at each other, Ray and Peter was enjoying the bickering for a while until Trevor actually shot the gun and it ended up hitting a mail post "God damnit that's enough focus!" Ray shouted and the two siblings quit there bickering Trevor went back to the gun and Phoebe dropped down the trap getting it under the ghost when Trevor was about to shoot he seen a house come in view but not just any houser was Will Byers house! At that moment it clicked in his head Will could see him if he was outside when he looked back at the ghost he seen that it went in and then out of Wills house 'FUCK' he was worried if Will was okay but when he seen in a distance that Will was okay he sighed out in relief "SHIT!" Trevor shouted "What's wrong did you hit the house!" Peter looked back at Trevor "NO! HE was outside HE saw me and now he's going to think I'm a nerd and never talk to me again God damnit!" Trevor shouted "see what I mean?" Phoebe looked at Peter and Ray with a I told you so look "Relationships are a waist of time." "Phoebe shut up!" Trevor snapped back "Hey okay bud what about you focus on the ghost right now beside we were pretty far away he couldn't have seen you?" Ray tried to calm him down and he did exactly that Trevor calmed down a little and took a deep breath in before saying thank you to Ray and then he put all of his concentration on the Ghost, soon after he got it into the trap that mean the mission was all over they then made it back to the shed and while Trevor was fixing the car up for any little damage Ray and Peter were talking to him "Hey what if he's a nerd and he likes that kind of stuff?" Ray said "nope he's not a nerd he's really cool like really really cool." "Or maybe he doesn't know who your grandfather is how did he react when you told him your last name?" Ray continued on and Trevor went silent "Umm..I might have not told him my last name and made up one...maybe." Trevor put his head down and Peter and Ray stared at him in disbelief, for a few seconds it was silent until Peter started laughing until Peter said "YOUR DOWN BAD FOR THIS GUY!" Trevor rolled his eyes "Look being a ghostbuster is not cool!" He said "WHAT? Being a ghostbuster is WAY cool!" Ray came in defense "No it's not it's really not Ray." Peter said while chuckling a little "Whatever what did you told him your last name was?" Ray asked "Birch." "That's the Stupidest name ever." Phoebe appeared out of nowhere "yeah that's pretty stupid." Ray turned his head to Trevor "I know I know I'll just...tell him my real name when he's ready." "Don't you think he'll be mad at you for lying to him especially if this was on your first date." Phoebe said and for some reason that didn't click in Trevors head until now "You know Kid for someone who doesn't date you sure know a lot." Peter said a little confused "I'm just saying the facts." She then walked out of the shed and back into the house "I'm screwed." "Yup you sure are." Ray said and Trevor looked at him in announcing "You know your no help at all." Ray shrugged his shoulders.

I'm back for a little I love you guys!
Chapter is inspired by Maresa_chan!

Name of book: A love in Summerville <3